new mini shopper tote

I saw this tote bag in black today. I agree that it looks very practical. I want to see it in green and walnut. Has anyone seen it in these colors yet?
I've seen it in Walnut and Electric Blue. The medium size is a bit small for me and the large one is really big. I love that the straps are adjustable and it's really practical as you can use it as a tote or as a shoulder bag.

I've seen it in Walnut and Electric Blue. The medium size is a bit small for me and the large one is really big. I love that the straps are adjustable and it's really practical as you can use it as a tote or as a shoulder bag.

Oooh I can't wait to see this in other colors. Saw it in black and tried it on. It's a better size for me than the large one which is much too large and heavy for me. The medium I wished was a tad bigger, but I know when I have it full, I won't want it bigger or it will weigh too much.
What did you think of the blue? I'd also like to see it in tangerine.

Oooh I can't wait to see this in other colors. Saw it in black and tried it on. It's a better size for me than the large one which is much too large and heavy for me. The medium I wished was a tad bigger, but I know when I have it full, I won't want it bigger or it will weigh too much.
What did you think of the blue? I'd also like to see it in tangerine.
Electrique is such a vibrant blue! It definitely goes great with neutrals and it will really pop if you wear black or white. The Electrique tote is beautiful but I personally think it looks better on a Belly or a Veneta. The medium is a bit small for me and like I said, the large is really big, not to mention that it weighs almost double the medium size's. I also saw it on a Cabat and it was really beautiful.

Kelsey, I'm assuming you have the bag by now? Any comments? TIA

Hi LLANeedle,

Yes I did receive the mini Rete bag and have used it several times. I like the bag so far but I don't love it. Even though I'm only 5' 2", I wish they had made the tote a little bit larger--IMO it's a bag for a petite person, especially if carried as a shoulder bag. (I do tend to like larger bags as long as they don't overwhelm me). Also the straps are too thin for my liking (5/8" wide vs almost 7/8" for the regular). I really love the regular size Rete tote but it's too large for me to carry as an everyday bag. If they had made the mini Rete an inch larger and with wider straps, I would have loved the bag. The interior holds probably slightly less than the Parachute (which I love) and (to me) weighs less than the Parachute.

When I get time after Thanksgiving I can upload some pictures to compare the sizes of the 2 Retes that I have.

I saw this tote bag in black today. I agree that it looks very practical. I want to see it in green and walnut. Has anyone seen it in these colors yet?

I posted pics of the 2 greens on the Cruise 2014 in the larger version of this tote. The one on the left is Menthe, while Trefle is on the right.

2391358d1383838943-official-bottega-veneta-resort-cruise-2013-2014-thread-img_3916.jpg

I posted pics of the 2 greens on the Cruise 2014 in the larger version of this tote. The one on the left is Menthe, while Trefle is on the right.

img.purseforum.com/attachments/premier-designers/bottega-veneta/2391358d1383838943-official-bottega-veneta-resort-cruise-2013-2014-thread-img_3916.jpg

Hi TDL - Thanks. Menthe is very pretty. I saw some accessories in this color. But now I am interested to see the other colors you just posted. :giggles:

Kelsey, thank you! That info is very helpful. In the pics I thought the straps a bit out of proportion and that would bother me. Your comments about the size remind me of the campana. The large is too big whereas the medium is too small. I'm short but not petite. The last thing I need is another bag I don't love. Oh well, maybe something in the next season's offerings will be just right. Thank you again.

Would like to ask for opinions on this tote..

Let's say if it came down to the large cabat vs. the larger version of this tote, which would be much better for work + play and as an everyday bag?