New HG bag! I heart Raisin Leigh! Pics!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I've been coveting a Leigh for quite some time, and finally decided to cave. I purchased her from a lovely tpf member. As much as I wish I was as petite as my model (!) I hired my daughter, paying her with cheesy cracker snacks.

[​IMG]

2. love the color :smile:

3. I love it that bag is TDF I am so happy you found your HG bag. BTW I love how you coaxed your daughter into modeling for you lol. Congrats

4. Thanks! She works cheap!!

Here's another pic:
    [​IMG]

5. The raisin color is a little richer in this pic:
    [​IMG]

6. I adore the Raisin next to this green yarn.

[​IMG]

7. Really pretty bag. I've been looking for a black Leigh for a long time. Congrats on your new bag.

8. Thanks, I feel like I really lucked out finding this bag. I hope you get your black Leigh in the near future. Although I have a black Ali, I sure would jump at the chance to add a black Leigh to my collection!

Here's a pic of the lining (yes, that's Apple lotion and a white sock to the left):

[​IMG]

9. Way to go on the new bag. I'm so glad to see someone else applies Apple with a sock! :lol:

10. Hey Gina, you know it's funny, I actually apply Apple with my hand and rub it in. I figure not so much is getting absorbed into the sock while I apply it. Then once it dries, I buff it with the white sock. I also figure my hand gets a moisturizing treatment at the same time!

11. That is a very beautiful bag. I saw a Leigh in a teal embossed suede this week at TJ Max of all places. The suede was perfect but the turnlocks were scratched, black scratches. I still so love this legacy style. This is an amazing color, the raisin. I wondered if it was the same weight as the Ali, 10329 and comfortable with the chain? Thank you in advance. Beautiful bag, just yummy!!!!

12. Lovely, congrats!

13. Love your bag - I have several Leighs but am not lucky enough to have the Raisin - congrats!

14. I do it that way too! Sorry for the off topic of the OP. :angel:

15. #15 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    Hey Rainbow, I've always enjoyed your posts!

I thought prior to seeing a Leigh IRL I would find the drop length too short, but it's perfect, even with a coat on.

So I just weighed both the Ali and the Leigh empty. The Ali is 2.8 pounds and the Leigh is 2.7 pounds. Which is pretty funny since prior to weighing them I couldn't decide which was heavier!

With my typical purse contents, the Leigh weighs 5.5 pounds. It's probably about half full, more or less.

Heres a pic of the side (I know, I know; I go crazy with pics of a new bag):

[​IMG]