New HG bag! I heart Raisin Leigh! Pics!!

Love your bag - I have several Leighs but am not lucky enough to have the Raisin - congrats!

Thanks, Nancy!

What do you put in the front pockets? Since they're on the small side, I'm curious to know what other Leigh owners use the pockets for. I have dental floss, earplugs and a cleaning cloth for my Treo in one pocket, and my pill box in the other.

What do you put in the front pockets? Since they're on the small side, I'm curious to know what other Leigh owners use the pockets for. I have dental floss, earplugs and a cleaning cloth for my Treo in one pocket, and my pill box in the other.

What a coincidence - I just switched to my raisin Leigh this morning (but I don't have those great complimenting keyfobs that you have). In one of my front pockets, I have the earbuds for my Slacker G2 radio, and in the other, earplugs and a cleaning cloth for my eyeglasses. But I've been known to put my car keys in one of them when I don't want to take the time to unzip and hook them on the inside D ring.

It really is a great bag - congrats!

Congrats! I love the Leigh...I have it in black. The raisin is beautiful! In the pockets...I put small hand sanitizer in one and small hand lotion in other. I find the pockets really add to the size of the bag. Have fun!

Isn't Leigh a GREAT bag?! The raisin is such a yummy color...I'm drooling over this bag BIG TIME! I have her in black leather, she may need to find a new home soon though...I just don't carry her but it would be hard to let her go!

Love the FOB with her too...that's my favorite flower FOB of all time!

Cobgrats on a great new bag and ENJOY!!!

Congrats on your raisin leigh! We're bag twins, I also have a raisin leigh, I love her but havent used her in a long time, you're making me want to take her out to use!

Isn't Leigh a GREAT bag?! The raisin is such a yummy color...I'm drooling over this bag BIG TIME! I have her in black leather, she may need to find a new home soon though...I just don't carry her but it would be hard to let her go!

Love the FOB with her too...that's my favorite flower FOB of all time!

Cobgrats on a great new bag and ENJOY!!!

Aww, thanks lovecoachmore!

What a coincidence - I just switched to my raisin Leigh this morning (but I don't have those great complimenting keyfobs that you have). In one of my front pockets, I have the earbuds for my Slacker G2 radio, and in the other, earplugs and a cleaning cloth for my eyeglasses. But I've been known to put my car keys in one of them when I don't want to take the time to unzip and hook them on the inside D ring.

It really is a great bag - congrats!

Thanks, mharvey! I really like the flower charm against the raisin. You'll just have to hunt one down for your Leigh!