New HG bag! I heart Raisin Leigh! Pics!!

Pursanista

Crazy Cat Lady
Mar 16, 2008
So I've been coveting a Leigh for quite some time, and finally decided to cave. I purchased her from a lovely tpf member. As much as I wish I was as petite as my model (!) I hired my daughter, paying her with cheesy cracker snacks.

P1250219.jpg

Really pretty bag. I've been looking for a black Leigh for a long time. Congrats on your new bag.

Thanks, I feel like I really lucked out finding this bag. I hope you get your black Leigh in the near future. Although I have a black Ali, I sure would jump at the chance to add a black Leigh to my collection!

Here's a pic of the lining (yes, that's Apple lotion and a white sock to the left):

leighinside.jpg

Way to go on the new bag. I'm so glad to see someone else applies Apple with a sock! :lol:

Hey Gina, you know it's funny, I actually apply Apple with my hand and rub it in. I figure not so much is getting absorbed into the sock while I apply it. Then once it dries, I buff it with the white sock. I also figure my hand gets a moisturizing treatment at the same time!

That is a very beautiful bag. I saw a Leigh in a teal embossed suede this week at TJ Max of all places. The suede was perfect but the turnlocks were scratched, black scratches. I still so love this legacy style. This is an amazing color, the raisin. I wondered if it was the same weight as the Ali, 10329 and comfortable with the chain? Thank you in advance. Beautiful bag, just yummy!!!!

Hey Gina, you know it's funny, I actually apply Apple with my hand and rub it in. I figure not so much is getting absorbed into the sock while I apply it. Then once it dries, I buff it with the white sock. I also figure my hand gets a moisturizing treatment at the same time!

I do it that way too! Sorry for the off topic of the OP. :angel:

Hey Rainbow, I've always enjoyed your posts!

I thought prior to seeing a Leigh IRL I would find the drop length too short, but it's perfect, even with a coat on.

So I just weighed both the Ali and the Leigh empty. The Ali is 2.8 pounds and the Leigh is 2.7 pounds. Which is pretty funny since prior to weighing them I couldn't decide which was heavier!

With my typical purse contents, the Leigh weighs 5.5 pounds. It's probably about half full, more or less.

Heres a pic of the side (I know, I know; I go crazy with pics of a new bag):

Leighside.jpg

Last edited: