New fall bags are in......HELP!!!

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
Pacific Northwest
One of my SA's just sent me these pics. Both are the Cervo Shine. The hobo is in the color TEAK and the satchel in NICCIOLO. I had originally thought I wanted the hobo in black and the satchel in teak. I know that ryry and aloutte both tried these bags and didn't like the hobo and thought the satchel was too heavy. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the satchel - just need to decide between teak and nicciolo. Help me out here gals - the teak is a more gray brown antique color and the nicciolo more of a butterscotchie saddle color. I can also get the hobo from Joanna in pietra. What do you all think?????:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Attachments

chic02latz

Mar 1, 2009
i vote for the satchel in nocciolo!!! ;) love that you have two carrying options too!!!

PS. has the malaysian toad wallet arrived yet??? :graucho:

chic02latz

Mar 1, 2009
No wallet yet - I'm worried that since Joanna was gone that maybe it wasn't shipped the usual way. I will send them an email.
yeah - check to be sure. i haven't received an email about my order yet... i put joanna in the subject as i want her to get the business... wonder if she's working PM (3-11 shift)...

pursegrl

O.G.
Apr 24, 2008
Texas
My vote is also for the satchel in nocciolo...that leather is beautiful! I've been waiting to see a pic of the hobo, but I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be. I think I'd still like to see the hobo in black before ruling it out. Thanks for posting the picss!!

chic02latz

Mar 1, 2009
tough one... i like all three colors!!!! i really like the fumo in this pic... but i tend to get darker colors. so i guess if it were me, i would get the nocciolo ;).

girlygirl3

O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
NYC
I agree with kiki - isn't there a new fall miu miu bag that resembles the hobo?

I like the satchel in Fumo but if it's heavy, that woud be a No No :nono:

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
at CrossFit
L,

Did you try the satchel on in person yet? The nicciolo is such an AWESOME color. The weight is subjective. That's why I thought you might want to try it on so you can judge for yourself. I know just how much you love this bag. I actually like the look of the bag. It's got a nice vintage quality to it and the two options for carrying is always a bonus.

My vote goes to the nicciolo satchel since I've seen it irl. A big no no goes to the hobo.....sadly.

ryry - do you know if our Saks ordered the satchel in nicciolo and if so, was that also increased?

gaga4bags

Aug 14, 2007
Fumo satchel. I'm not liking the hobo. There's a Tano hobo that looks a lot like this one for less than $400. Check Nieman's. I say get the Tano hobo and Prada satchel.