New fall bags are in......HELP!!!

Bagladee

O.G.
Mar 17, 2009
One of my SA's just sent me these pics. Both are the Cervo Shine. The hobo is in the color TEAK and the satchel in NICCIOLO. I had originally thought I wanted the hobo in black and the satchel in teak. I know that ryry and aloutte both tried these bags and didn't like the hobo and thought the satchel was too heavy. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the satchel - just need to decide between teak and nicciolo. Help me out here gals - the teak is a more gray brown antique color and the nicciolo more of a butterscotchie saddle color. I can also get the hobo from Joanna in pietra. What do you all think?????:thinking::thinking::thinking:

Attachments

• Prada Pocket Hobo.jpg
    Prada Pocket Hobo.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Prada Cervo Shine Satchel Lisa.jpg
    Prada Cervo Shine Satchel Lisa.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Prada Cervo Shine Satchel Lisa II.jpg
    Prada Cervo Shine Satchel Lisa II.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 317
No wallet yet - I'm worried that since Joanna was gone that maybe it wasn't shipped the usual way. I will send them an email.

yeah - check to be sure. i haven't received an email about my order yet... i put joanna in the subject as i want her to get the business... wonder if she's working PM (3-11 shift)...

My vote is also for the satchel in nocciolo...that leather is beautiful! I've been waiting to see a pic of the hobo, but I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be. I think I'd still like to see the hobo in black before ruling it out. Thanks for posting the picss!!

Here is the same satchel in the colors that Joanna has available.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Prada Satchel from Joanna.jpg
    Prada Satchel from Joanna.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 334
tough one... i like all three colors!!!! i really like the fumo in this pic... but i tend to get darker colors. so i guess if it were me, i would get the nocciolo ;).

L,

Did you try the satchel on in person yet? The nicciolo is such an AWESOME color. The weight is subjective. That's why I thought you might want to try it on so you can judge for yourself. I know just how much you love this bag. I actually like the look of the bag. It's got a nice vintage quality to it and the two options for carrying is always a bonus.

My vote goes to the nicciolo satchel since I've seen it irl. A big no no goes to the hobo.....sadly.

ryry - do you know if our Saks ordered the satchel in nicciolo and if so, was that also increased?