New fall bags are in......HELP!!!

3 glasses of wine later...was trying to figure out what mushrooms you were talking about....took me back to my college days for a sec!!!

Then realized, oh...I am getting a 'shroom too...;) And it is the Chanel and not some wierd mushroom that makes you crazy...although this bag will make me officially nuts! The brown variety as well....I hope I like it;) SSC0619 better chime in....she is getting it too!

Ok, do I need a glass of wine now too? I feel left out, lol!

If I did have a glass of wine, it would have come out of my nose after hearing ryry's post!!!!!!!!!!!!! bwwwahhh!!!!!! When is yours coming A? What the heck? Is everyone getting a Chanel except for me? :sad:

^^ oh wow!!! niceeee :biggrin: :biggrin: 'shrooms everywhere... can't wait to hear the reviews from you two!!! and congrats on the nocciollo Bagladee!! i bet you'll love it! ;)

Thanks - I'm just hoping that when it gets here that I am not wishin' it were teak. This is going to be a big bag week. My replacement for my defective new maxi has been sitting on my husbands desk at the office while he has been home "relaxing", the 'schrooms could be here as early as tomorrow (had it shipped overnight) and the cervo satchel should be here by Tuesday.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Ryry, SSC0619 and I will be 'schroom triplets!!!!

Thanks - I'm just hoping that when it gets here that I am not wishin' it were teak. This is going to be a big bag week. My replacement for my defective new maxi has been sitting on my husbands desk at the office while he has been home "relaxing", the 'schrooms could be here as early as tomorrow (had it shipped overnight) and the cervo satchel should be here by Tuesday.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Ryry, SSC0619 and I will be 'schroom triplets!!!!

OMG!!! it is a big bag week for you! :nuts::nuts::nuts: triple nuts for you triplets!!!! i love that you ladies are nuts!!! seriously, i love you all so much for it!!!! :P

hhhmmm, well then now I wonder if I should head to Chanel to check out my lovely lady, no shroom but still the love of my Chanel life, lol!

When did this Prada thread turn into a Chanel thread, lmao??!!

^^Yea really...just goes to show we all have great taste!! So, I tried on Miss Bronze today again, and I really love it. However, looking at my closet today, I realized how I actually have very little black and way more brown. I got the Etrusco today (yes, will post pics soon), and it is reddish brownish. Then I got the Porto in Brown, and now I am debating on the bronze reissue....must go all back to a black camera...;)

Back to Prada....does anyone know if any other retail shop is raising their prices??

^^Yea really...just goes to show we all have great taste!! So, I tried on Miss Bronze today again, and I really love it. However, looking at my closet today, I realized how I actually have very little black and way more brown. I got the Etrusco today (yes, will post pics soon), and it is reddish brownish. Then I got the Porto in Brown, and now I am debating on the bronze reissue....must go all back to a black camera...;)

Back to Prada....does anyone know if any other retail shop is raising their prices??

NM says no and Nordies says no. Of course that is coming from our trusted SAs and we all know they don't always know what is going on.