New Dior Small Lady Dior (not medium, not mini, not large, new size)

View attachment 3466632 View attachment 3466630 Modeling shots! Should I keep it? ❤️

Congratulations! The bag looks fabulous on you and I love the pins. I can understand why some people dislike the thicker strap, but I find it more comfortable and contemporary - and the size of the bag makes crossbody wear feel natural. I love classics but the LD on its own was a bit mature/formal for my everyday style, so I love the little modern touches and ease of use. The pins are fun but still understated compared to some of the straps out there on the market. It's hard to imagine this particular size (whether seasonal or eventually permanent) would ever look dated, and you could always swap the strap to a plain one later. I hope that you enjoy your gorgeous new bag!

envy overload... show photo?[emoji7]

I got 3 because the chain on the top handles is 6" longer, and the old medium regular boy is too short for me to crossbody. I did post a "chanel family portrait" last week on that thread (don't want to hijack this one for the big "C"!). Of course I've done a bit more damage since.... :smile:

Reactions: leooh
I got 3 because the chain on the top handles is 6" longer, and the old medium regular boy is too short for me to crossbody. I did post a "chanel family portrait" last week on that thread (don't want to hijack this one for the big "C"!). Of course I've done a bit more damage since.... :smile:

silly me, I've seen that photo and thought then: so many in one year? this gal is lucky! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]