New Dior Small Lady Dior (not medium, not mini, not large, new size)

what on earth does more suppleness mean?
in the ad...

+1. I feel so dumb reading it

I think it refers to the reinforcements inside the bag being softer, like the Runway bag so the bag feels less stiff overall. I got to handle the Runway bag this weekend and it is indeed supple to the touch compared to the medium and mini Lady Dior, even with all the stuffing inside the bag. For instance, if you squeeze a medium or mini Lady Dior bag from the front and back, it will feel more rigid than the Runway bag. This new size of the Lady Dior is probably similar (I haven't handled one yet so I'm only guessing). The softer reinforcements doesn't mean the bag will lose its shape easily, thanks in part to the bag's smaller size.

The softer feel will add to the overall "softness" of the bag (from the soft lambskin to its less stiff construction), allowing the bag to feel more "supple" to the touch.

The small Lady Dior comes in silver, too:

dior_ss17_vip_17.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted already, but it looks like the small Lady Dior with the 3 pins are setto be releasedin the UK for Cruise 2017 in November! No prices on the website though as these are only available in boutiques, but if you would like to buy one and don't have a store near you (like me), Dior Customer Service would happily arrange a mail order for you

Sorry if this has been posted already, but it looks like the small Lady Dior with the 3 pins are setto be releasedin the UK for Cruise 2017 in November! No prices on the website though as these are only available in boutiques, but if you would like to buy one and don't have a store near you (like me), Dior Customer Service would happily arrange a mail order for you

It's already hit stores in UK and was told by my SA it's price at £2500

Last edited:
I believe this size is considered permanent.

Sorry if this has been asked before but is this expected to be part of the permanent collection or only seasonal?
I was talking to Dior customer service today and they said they hadn't decided if it would be permanent yet...though given everyone else's experiences of getting misleading or wrong information from Dior sales associates, I don't know if I should take that at face value!

I do hope they make it permanent though, and with a regular strap option. Id love to get this in patent..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app