New collaboration !!! Yay or nay ???

Ms.Dimpz

Nov 28, 2012
to be honest, I'm not a fan... but i've seen so many celebs jumping on this and it's looked OK i guess..not for me though.

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Love it - love the mod themes this year. I went to a Trina Turk event/fashion show in the fall the dress code was mod chic as it would be the such a trend for 2013.

Of course, Marc Jacobs takes it to another level with his love of art and combining the art world and the fashion world.

eal76

Feb 3, 2013
North America
I saw the back cover of this months Vouge. As the wife of a photographer I say "yay" for artistic beauty in print. (yes, my husband buys Vouge...makes me giggle every time I watch him get "the look" from the checkout people). As the owner of Louis Vuitton pieces I say "nay" I don't like the bags and I don't buy their clothes (I do enjoy the dresses).

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Are we just commenting in the new window displays or the fashion show from last year? Of course I love both, but the fashion show in the Louvre was pure genius. The collaboration has been ongoing with respect to the spring line. I know it's not popular her, but I'm so over the moon and I will finally be getting my first LE bag when they are released - already priming DH that a black and white will be mine. I am already buying shoes that will eventually match :smile: