New collaboration !!! Yay or nay ???

I just asked my SA to put me on the wait list for the yellow damier facette speedy cube pm. I've always wanted a yellow bag. When my kusama speedy finally came in last October I was overjoyed but could not pull it off. So the search got the perfect yellow bag continues. I hope this will be the one.

I'm wait listed for the green :biggrin:

This pic is probably the best representation of the patent and colour irl.

Photo credit: cali_moon

16F7A444-0383-4561-AEEF-BAB2F09FA728-332-00000096F3C3932A.jpg

I can't wait!!!!

This pic is probably the best representation of the patent and colour irl.

Photo credit: cali_moon

I can't wait!!!!

This thread has made me so excited! I was starting to feel like I must be weird to be so excited about this collection! Thank you for posting this picture - it really is beautiful and highlights the detail.

Honestly, I am so over LE mono bags. They are boring at this point, like they were created for the mall as opposed to the runway and look dated so quickly, IMO. And it is truly unbelievable that it comes with a strap - beauty and useful. I could not agree with you more about the shoes. I adore shoes but I can't wear 5.5 inch heels all of the time. I was so excited to see moderate heel that were, dare I say, chunkier.

This thread has made me so excited! I was starting to feel like I must be weird to be so excited about this collection! Thank you for posting this picture - it really is beautiful and highlights the detail.

Honestly, I am so over LE mono bags. They are boring at this point, like they were created for the mall as opposed to the runway and look dated so quickly, IMO. And it is truly unbelievable that it comes with a strap - beauty and useful. I could not agree with you more about the shoes. I adore shoes but I can't wear 5.5 inch heels all of the time. I was so excited to see moderate heel that were, dare I say, chunkier.

Guess u found your way to reference.... :smile:

the yellow patent check one is suble neon is person....ahh its like pastel neon perfect!! the ones on top and bottom on the far right are transparent and sequins
i also couldnt find a picture of another one i saw thats solid light grey suede mini cube speedy with a velour LV stamped on the bottom right corner...TDF!

ok sooo my tune has changed after seeing this! I like the bag 3rd column, 2 row. yellow speedy cube! how cute!