New collaboration !!! Yay or nay ???

Love it - love the mod themes this year. I went to a Trina Turk event/fashion show in the fall the dress code was mod chic as it would be the such a trend for 2013.

Of course, Marc Jacobs takes it to another level with his love of art and combining the art world and the fashion world.

I saw the back cover of this months Vouge. As the wife of a photographer I say "yay" for artistic beauty in print. (yes, my husband buys Vouge...makes me giggle every time I watch him get "the look" from the checkout people). As the owner of Louis Vuitton pieces I say "nay" I don't like the bags and I don't buy their clothes (I do enjoy the dresses).

Are we just commenting in the new window displays or the fashion show from last year? Of course I love both, but the fashion show in the Louvre was pure genius. The collaboration has been ongoing with respect to the spring line. I know it's not popular her, but I'm so over the moon and I will finally be getting my first LE bag when they are released - already priming DH that a black and white will be mine. I am already buying shoes that will eventually match :smile: