*NEW CLs* Let's TALK about the new styles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I know what you mean. I tried the Spotlight (it was cut different than the Pigalle and had a slingback) but I passed cause I remember you saying the material was coming off. I just liked the Geo pump style and price better:smile:

you should keep them they look TDF on you ! unless you feel you really need the 120 ;)
how is the sizing on the suede Géo ? did you take these TTS ?

Thank you! I decided as crazy as I am to keep them and also get the 120. These to wear casually as they're so comfy and the other ones to dress up. Also because they were only sold in 100mm in Vegas and to keep them as a souvenir for my first time on Vegas lol. I find they run exactly like the pigalles. Even though its a lower vamp, I still went down a whole size so no slippage and they sort of mold to the shape of your feet.

Thank you! I decided as crazy as I am to keep them and also get the 120. These to wear casually as they're so comfy and the other ones to dress up. Also because they were only sold in 100mm in Vegas and to keep them as a souvenir for my first time on Vegas lol. I find they run exactly like the pigalles. Even though its a lower vamp, I still went down a whole size so no slippage and they sort of mold to the shape of your feet.

I think as long as you like them then that's all that matters.

Probably the wrong thread to put this in but I just got a new pair! I'm in LOVe with them yet after hearing they will be releasing them in a 120mm I don't know whether to keep the 100s or go for 120 when it comes out..
The SA announced these and the teal ones everyone's been going crazy for will be out soon in very select boutiques..
I def want the teal in 120..
Should I exchange my 100 for 120 or keep? Theyre pretty comfy its just the 120 looks sexier.. Please help!!
View attachment 2234160View attachment 2234159 View attachment 2234161 or this height.. View attachment 2234162

i think i will be going for the 100 simply bc i know i cannot walk gracefully in 120 and the 120 in these is a completely different pitch than pigalles. i think it's higher/steeper. yikes!

Yea I know what you mean. I tried the Spotlight (it was cut different than the Pigalle and had a slingback) but I passed cause I remember you saying the material was coming off. I just liked the Geo pump style and price better:smile:

That Geo is everything and looks so gorgeous on you. Going to have to make a trek down to Saks. I was not sure if I wanted to chance it for the EU boutiques or maybe a department store in getting the 120, but I think the 100 is plenty sexy.

you're going to get them in 120 in the same color? why not a different color for variety? but i guess only you know your wardrobe and needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.