*NEW CLs* Let's TALK about the new styles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the wrong thread to put this in but I just got a new pair! I'm in LOVe with them yet after hearing they will be releasing them in a 120mm I don't know whether to keep the 100s or go for 120 when it comes out..
The SA announced these and the teal ones everyone's been going crazy for will be out soon in very select boutiques..
I def want the teal in 120..
Should I exchange my 100 for 120 or keep? Theyre pretty comfy its just the 120 looks sexier.. Please help!!
View attachment 2234160View attachment 2234159 View attachment 2234161 or this height.. View attachment 2234162

may I ask where you got these ? they look amazing on you ! congrats !

may I ask where you got these ? they look amazing on you ! congrats !

Thank you! I got them from the forum shoppes in Las Vegas as I'm visiting.. It was a Vegas exclusive..
I'm just torn because I do like the 120 version more but do not wanna let these babies go..
The 120 releases next month..
So confused 😖 as I only have 10 days to return..
Have you ladies ever purchased the same shoe twice in different heights? Lol

Pics of the Neptune Pigalle from Horatio, apparently they are the only Boutique that is getting them. Something about them is throwing me off. Thanks CC for having Alec put them on hold for me but I passed once I saw the pics. This skin I need to see in person.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1372308741.999127.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1372308931.910555.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1372308953.846131.jpg

Pics of the Neptune Pigalle from Horatio, apparently they are the only Boutique that is getting them. Something about them is throwing me off. Thanks CC for having Alec put them on hold for me but I passed once I saw the pics. This skin I need to see in person.
View attachment 2235290View attachment 2235291View attachment 2235292

Thanks for posting! I'm not sure having the Spotlight Pigalle and this one is over-kill. I wish I would have waited on Spotlight for Neptune. This pair will look amazing with the PS 11 oil slick bag.

Thank you! I got them from the forum shoppes in Las Vegas as I'm visiting.. It was a Vegas exclusive..
I'm just torn because I do like the 120 version more but do not wanna let these babies go..
The 120 releases next month..
So confused 😖 as I only have 10 days to return..
Have you ladies ever purchased the same shoe twice in different heights? Lol

you should keep them they look TDF on you ! unless you feel you really need the 120 ;)
how is the sizing on the suede Géo ? did you take these TTS ?

Oh my goodness. Where will these be? There was suppose to be Un Bout in Croc for spring but I do not believe that came to fruition.

Omg omg omg!!! :heart:

Were these released already??? MUST HAVE!

Will there be other designs for the Un Bout? And other colors?

These will also be available in bright silver ayers (watersnake) and black croco. Contact ecomm if you want to be put on the waitlist!! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.