NEW CLs* Let's TALK about the new styles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent been around these parts for very long but I do get extremely disappointed to pay so much only to have to worry about pieces falling off. I'm so pissed at my asteroids that I considered getting rid ofthem altogether. Almost like their punishment Is banishment from my collection and shame.

It really makes me so sad.

before their banishment, can we at least get some pics :graucho: I would be pissed too for the price that you paid for them, it seems almost like the recent batch of asteroids were rushed as i've heard some other stories about parts falling off :nogood:

I haven't seen it in person, so I'll let you get and post mod pics then go from there. :winkiss:

Yes, the one you linked to is the one I'm picking up. I have a $900 boutique credit so why not, right? :angel:

Honestly, the sales have been so damn unpredictable. I would say that the python is likely to not make it whereas the red suede heel should... But heck. Who knows these days?

Yes, the one you linked to is the one I'm picking up. I have a $900 boutique credit so why not, right? :angel:

Honestly, the sales have been so damn unpredictable. I would say that the python is likely to not make it whereas the red suede heel should... But heck. Who knows these days?

:lol: well, post mod pics asap so I can decide if I want to follow in your footsteps!

While we are on the subject of quality, here is a bad pair of highness I received. Missing, gaping stitching in the back. I actually bought two pairs and they both had defects on them. One has a spot on it, and this other one has missing stitching, both on the right shoe. Which would you keep?

Attachments

• IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_0224.jpg
    IMG_0224.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 395
Status
Not open for further replies.