NEW CLs* Let's TALK about the new styles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically when people post "defects" on here, I usually want to tell them that they are literally worried over nothing and that they are being nit-picky; this is CLEARLY not the case here. For what you paid, those shoes are completely unacceptable. That seem looks like dookie. You need a new pair, hon.
Summerissima??:graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho: I'm sooo ready for some mod and shoe pics!

While we are on the subject of quality, here is a bad pair of highness I received. Missing, gaping stitching in the back. I actually bought two pairs and they both had defects on them. One has a spot on it, and this other one has missing stitching, both on the right shoe. Which would you keep?

I thought mine were bad but these are terrible!

tumblr_lyuhibL3kM1qf0b5k.gif

Thats why I returned mine! I just couldn't tolerate it for the price! I initially went in for an exchange and the 2 pairs they had were worse than the ones I was returning! the Black calf leather/red toe cap ones were fine no flaws at all!
The SA's said they noticed there seems to be a problem with the patent ones, I thought it was a bad batch that my store had ..looks like its global!

Summerissima??:graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho: I'm sooo ready for some mod and shoe pics!

:lol:

I'm ready to see them, too! I'm waiting for them to become available at the Palazzo, as I have a credit for the Pensee and wanted to spend it with them. Hopefully Gregory will be phoning me this week!! :sweatdrop:

Um, wtf!?!?!? Why did this JUST land in my inbox!????!!!!!!! :nuts:

Hello again,
We just received in the Summerissima in white python.
Please let me know if you are still interested.

Thank you

Gregory

i know the anniversary collection is the opposite of limited when my crappy saks that has about *maybe* 10 different pairs, most of which are classic pairs. too bad i don't think the isolde will be there, that's the only one i care about. i will go anyways out of curiousity though.

Ahh can someone help me find out which department stores will be getting in the BLACK PICKS & CO? I just stumbled on this picture googling if there were any other colorways besides the gold version..

ChristianLouboutin_PicksAndCo_blackrz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.