NEW CLs* Let's TALK about the new styles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we are on the subject of quality, here is a bad pair of highness I received. Missing, gaping stitching in the back. I actually bought two pairs and they both had defects on them. One has a spot on it, and this other one has missing stitching, both on the right shoe. Which would you keep?
Msd, I can't believe these are Louboutins!! Their quality is horrible! IMO, I wouldn't keep either and purchase a completely different pair.

While we are on the subject of quality, here is a bad pair of highness I received. Missing, gaping stitching in the back. I actually bought two pairs and they both had defects on them. One has a spot on it, and this other one has missing stitching, both on the right shoe. Which would you keep?

I thought mine were bad but these are terrible!

tumblr_lyuhibL3kM1qf0b5k.gif

Typically when people post "defects" on here, I usually want to tell them that they are literally worried over nothing and that they are being nit-picky; this is CLEARLY not the case here. For what you paid, those shoes are completely unacceptable. That seem looks like dookie. You need a new pair, hon.

Typically when people post "defects" on here, I usually want to tell them that they are literally worried over nothing and that they are being nit-picky; this is CLEARLY not the case here. For what you paid, those shoes are completely unacceptable. That seem looks like dookie. You need a new pair, hon.

I agree J, these are bad. Seems like many of the nude Highness are dookies!

:wtf: That is AWFUL!!!!

msd31 said:

Wow.:nogood: I'm in agreement with many of the other posters. I'm sorry you got such a awful pair.:tdown:

yikes... I'm so sorry for this... I dunno what else to say other than good luck in the future??? if you decide to keep them, maybe wear them for a while. If the stitching gets more loose, bring them to a good cobbler to have it re-stitched. :yes:

this looks like someone forced their foot into this shoe to try to make it fit :nogood: I would definitely return these ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.