New Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap w/ new muted silver hardware!

Gorgeous IMGG, it looks fantastic on you! I love the size particularly as you're going to use it during the day. The darker hardware really is fabulous!

Off topic, love your kitty, he's the same as my Mr Winston!

I love this flap with the new silver hardware! I wonder if it comes in the caviar, as well. Anyhow, if you are having doubts about the size, I think you should exchange it for the smaller size so that you can use it in the evening, too. Since you did mention that you like zip bags for daytime anyway. :smile:

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!! :nuts::drool::drool::nuts: Yeah, you MUST keep the violet one!!!! Do you use all of them??? WOW!! They are all so gorgeous! How is your mademoiselle holding up? I think the model you have is better than the one they had out this year. WOW!!! Do you only have Chanel? WOW!!!!! :sweatdrop:

LOL, you're so cute!! Thank you! No, I do not use all of them because I don't have enough time to use all of them. That's what happens when you have a shopping problem and hoard chanels, they end up hidden in the back of your closet.:rolleyes: My mademoiselle has been used once, I got her last Christmas. I also like her better than the new model because of the chain color. I have Gucci and LV also, but my LV's are NEVER used anymore. I occasionally use my Gucci hobo's, but that's once in a blue moon. You're black lambskin and lady braid are absolutely stunning, I cannot stop staring at your pics. Bad news for my bank account.:angel: PLEASE keep your bag! It looks amazing on you. Very classy!!

Gorgeous IMGG, it looks fantastic on you! I love the size particularly as you're going to use it during the day. The darker hardware really is fabulous!

Off topic, love your kitty, he's the same as my Mr Winston!

Is Mr. Winston a blue pt himmie? I love my little girl, she follows me everywhere! It's hard to get a good photo of her, especially her beautiful big blue eyes! I also have a cream pt himmie but my blue is my baby. Do you have any photos of Mr. Winston?

I love this flap with the new silver hardware! I wonder if it comes in the caviar, as well. Anyhow, if you are having doubts about the size, I think you should exchange it for the smaller size so that you can use it in the evening, too. Since you did mention that you like zip bags for daytime anyway. :smile:

yeah, that would be the smart thing to do is to exchange it....I think I'm going to keep it though and get another bag for evening. But, I may change my mind AGAIN, I'm fickle like that.

This bag comes in caviar but the hardware is a brighter silver. The hardware makes all the difference in the world, that's why I am tempted to get the smaller one as well!

IMGG- i LOOOVEEE your bag!!!! absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! the muted harware has an elegant and timeless element to it. loves it! :heart::heart: i also adore ur chanel shades!!! congratulations!

LOL, you're so cute!! Thank you! No, I do not use all of them because I don't have enough time to use all of them. That's what happens when you have a shopping problem and hoard chanels, they end up hidden in the back of your closet.:rolleyes: My mademoiselle has been used once, I got her last Christmas. I also like her better than the new model because of the chain color. I have Gucci and LV also, but my LV's are NEVER used anymore. I occasionally use my Gucci hobo's, but that's once in a blue moon. You're black lambskin and lady braid are absolutely stunning, I cannot stop staring at your pics. Bad news for my bank account.:angel: PLEASE keep your bag! It looks amazing on you. Very classy!!

You should sell some of your bags you don't use, so you can buy the black lambskin one! I buy mainly LV and Chanel, sometimes Gucci. The thing with Gucci is I don't like most of their bags, but when they get it right, they really get it right. I missed out on one Gucci that I wanted sooo much. I saw someone wearing it while I was buying my black Chanel, I was soooooo jealous. Guess that's life though....you can't have them all!:cursing:

Enjoy all your gorgeous bags in good health! :flowers:

IMGG- i LOOOVEEE your bag!!!! absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! the muted harware has an elegant and timeless element to it. loves it! :heart::heart: i also adore ur chanel shades!!! congratulations!

Thank you! You were my inspiration!!! You look amazing with both of your Chanel bags!!! I actually bought the jumbo in black caviar and returned it.....then I saw your pics and decided I had to have it again, but went with lambskin instead. Now I want a smaller one too!

miss alice, you can't post any more pics!! it's bad for my bank account! :nuts:

Beautiful bag!!! I need a classic bag for my suits and dressier outfits. I love that bag in Lambskin. That HAS to be #2 on my next purchase list. I know I don't need it but I so want the baby Cabas!!

Bag is lovely and looks great on you!!! Enjoy!

That bag looks gorgeous on you and I love the new hardware. I have a medium black (patent) classic and although it's a nice bag, it doesn't hold as much as I'd like it to. You said you wanted to wear your bag mainly with suits, so I'm taking it you would use it for work, etc., if so, don't go with the medium as it just doesn't hold everything needed to get one through the workday.