New Chanel Classic Jumbo Flap w/ new muted silver hardware!

It's a gorgeous bag!!
It sounds like you're having some doubts though about the size? If you're not sure, see if you can try on the medium again and compare. My personal preference is the medium (you look about my size I think) - that's the one I have, and the proportions look a lot more balanced on me.

imgg is this the "lambskin" bag you were asking about in another thread?

I think its awesome size on you! but again, the bigger the bag the less you can "baby" it so it will be more prone to stratches but honestly the size is perfect for you. so wear it and don't worry about it being delicate because a bag is a bag afterall!

btw I'm sure you'll change your mind eventually and think "im ready for a med. double flap... hehee

OMG!! :drool: :drool: :drool: What a gorgeous bag!! I love the muted silver h/w!! I think it looks stunning on you and it's the perfect size. Where did you get it from? I am seriously contemplating on whether or not I should trade in my violet jumbo lambskin for this gorgeous black. Congrats!! :love:

Jennifer!!!!! Did you find your lady braid?!?!

would it be silly to get two of these in different sizes? i loved the smaller size....

imgg, nope, no black lady braid yet. :Push:
it is now sold out of NM, so i am waiting for it to come to the SCP boutique. i am sure i will have better luck with my SA at chanel than at nordstrom's...i really wanted to buy from nordstroms bc i can get points that way, but i may stick to buying my chanel stuff straight from the boutique. the customer service at chanel has been reliable for me so far- this is a first, considering how good nordstrom CS usually is.

i don't think it's silly to get two in different sizes. i'd probably get the jumbo in caviar if it's for work so you don't have to be as careful with it, and then the smaller one in the beautiful lambskin. you can't go wrong with either though!

It's a gorgeous bag!!
It sounds like you're having some doubts though about the size? If you're not sure, see if you can try on the medium again and compare. My personal preference is the medium (you look about my size I think) - that's the one I have, and the proportions look a lot more balanced on me.

That's a good idea...I wish I would have looked more seriously at the medium while I was at Chanel. It's a two hour drive for me! I only had the jumbo in mind for some reason. My gut is saying to get the medium for dressier days/evenings and get a different black one for day. I prefer zip bags for my day bags.