New Carryall in Monogram Empreinte

My MM just came in today and it's very lovely. This is the first larger/tote bag I have purchased and I am curious what all you guys suggest for an organizer? I just want something to kind of compartmentalize my 13" macbook, cords, sunglasses, etc?

View attachment 5646116
I ordered the Samorga for my mono MM. I still have mixed feelings - I think I like the smooshiness of the bag without an organizer, but it would provide structure for use as a work bag, for example.

I ordered the Samorga for my mono MM. I still have mixed feelings - I think I like the smooshiness of the bag without an organizer, but it would provide structure for use as a work bag, for example.
You'll have to let me know overall if you end up using it. I ordered the JennyKrafts organizer just to try and keep the bottom from dropping so much with my laptop in it.

I think the Carryall MM is perfect for work, or my daily needs. Right now I want more than a mini bag or a smallish bag.

I want a regular sized bag that can occasionally carry a laptop, or some A4 paperwork, and daily essentials. Still waiting for more modeling pics to sort of get an idea of this bag.