New Carryall in Monogram Empreinte

Unfortunately the MM size is so big, that it had better called GM. I am also disappointed. I would like a size in .between
Thank you for sharing. I have the Neverfull MM in empreinte and I rarely carry it because it’s large, open and has skinny straps. I bought the Carryall PM and I can’t wait for it to arrive. It sounds like a perfect bag for me.

Reactions: Grande Latte
Does anyone think that the PM size might be released in the Cognac color? I really love it, but I don't think I want another black empreinte and I'm too scared to do the cream.
I m also hoping for a cognac to add a Carryall design to my collection too. Understand khaki colour for Carryall is coming out this fall but I prefer brown more.

Anyone got the touterelle or rose colour Carryall eye candy to share? :loveeyes:

Reactions: DawnS
Love the look of this bag but that luggage tag in the center is a deal breaker for me. Even though it can be removed, the bag would look awkward with an empty ring in the center. Might have a look at the sac sport instead, or maybe even the black ivy woc (totally different styles, i know).