New Brand - Arayla Made in LA

I am so glad to see this bag again!!! I love her from afar.

The Harlow continues to be my fave hobo style out there. And ive looked a lot. The dimensions are perfect for both shoulder and crossbody carry. IMO

I have just learned that they will be stocking the Harlow in black with SH. I have been waiting for this to happen so I ordered one from Mia. After seeing Much’s Reviews and endorsements I just knew this bag would be an instant fave for me. I just love the one I have in veggie tanned leather.

Wish for bright colors as well but I’m looking forward to my black Harlow!
Did you get it in butter leather?

I sent a message to Mia asking about the available Harlow colors and they are the same ones I posted earlier. She also let me know that the website is still being actively worked on so I think that's why we are seeing those weird leather samples. She also said that the Harlow Market sold out very quickly but they still have one left in Sapphire butter leather if anyone is interested.
The market style is a winner In sapphire for anyone’s who likes a big drapey bag that hugs you! Seriously, the leather is to die for. It has been my most used bag this summer and is getting even softer. Plus it smells wonderful.

Reactions: piosavsfan
Did you get it in butter leather?
I did. I thought about pebbled leather, but I didn't want to bespoke, and I also like bags that carry the "signature" regarding the brand--for me this is their butter leather in both feel and lightness. I have eyed yours for a long time because it looks heavenly and we tend to like the same things in bags.

I did. I thought about pebbled leather, but I didn't want to bespoke, and I also like bags that carry the "signature" regarding the brand--for me this is their butter leather in both feel and lightness. I have eyed yours for a long time because it looks heavenly and we tend to like the same things in bags.
I think you'll love it. Although I do love the bespoke leathers the butter leather hangs effortlessly, no breaking in.

Reactions: Kimbashop
She's out and about in your honour today...
fullsizeoutput_8a5.jpeg fullsizeoutput_8a8.jpeg

Reactions: piosavsfan
I actually ordered a red Massaccesi bag after I saw the brand featured on the Blog. But I'm sure I will be back for another Arayla as well. No bag was ever so comfortable to carry as my gold butter leather Harlow, which has now been rehomed to another Arayla fan.
It seems like Arayla is taking a long time to put out their new collections.

Reactions: Kimbashop
I actually ordered a red Massaccesi bag after I saw the brand featured on the Blog. But I'm sure I will be back for another Arayla as well. No bag was ever so comfortable to carry as my gold butter leather Harlow, which has now been rehomed to another Arayla fan.
May I ask why you decided to rehome your Harlow? Feel free not to answer, I'm just curious...

This is the main reason I'm ordering a butter leather Harlow -- the reviews of how comfy this bag is along with the leather quality and weight are what sold me on it. I have the Harlow in a premium leather so I know I like the style, but I think the black in this lighter leather is going to be a go-to bag for me.

Also, curious about your MM Order (there are many of us on this thread that are also MM fans). which one did you order?