New Brand - Arayla Made in LA

Yours looks lovely! I've been carrying my Havana Harlow a lot lately and it is now super smooshy.

I'm awaiting my newly ordered black Harlow. will definitely share pics.
I like the Havana leather a lot more than I thought I would. I usually only wear bright colored bags so this is a big departure for me but I love it.
Looking forward to seeing your black Harlow! I kind of want a black one, too.

Looks like new crossbody bag that can convert from a crossbody to a wristlet. This seems like a great option for travel or running errands.

upload_2019-10-26_9-42-7.jpeg

Celebrating the weekend with our new crossbody! With a front slip pocket, zip top, and wristlet strap, this gorgeous little bag is everything. #leatherbag #leathercrossbody #araylabags #crossbody #madeinusa

Looks like new crossbody bag that can convert from a crossbody to a wristlet. This seems like a great option for travel or running errands.

View attachment 4574749

Celebrating the weekend with our new crossbody! With a front slip pocket, zip top, and wristlet strap, this gorgeous little bag is everything. #leatherbag #leathercrossbody #araylabags #crossbody #madeinusa
I like the look of this! Will hvae to check it out.

The crossbody,called Manhattan, is now on their website.

MANHATTAN IN ONYX BUTTER LEATHER
$248.00

What we love:

The Manhattan is treasured for its multifaceted and sleek appeal. Convertible features such as a detachable long strap and wristlet option offer multiple styles in one-a trendy clutch tucked under the arm or worn with the optional wrist piece, on the shoulder for a long, lean line, or as a smart crossbody. A smooth luxury zipper keeps contents secure while an external front slip pocket is perfect for tucking away a mobile phone, keys or tickets that require quick access. Simply delightful in our buttery leathers.

*All of our premium full-grain leather skins are carefully hand-selected by our creative team. As a product of nature that is not heavily treated, each is prized for its own unique variations and natural beauty.

Reactions: Kimbashop
my New Harlow in black arrived yesterday and she is my new best friend. I am loving this bag. The leather is that gorgeous soft velvety texture and the silver hw is a great contrast. Loving the shape of the Harlow in this leather too. My Havana one is much thicker. I really
Like how lightweight and comfy this bag is.

50373B7D-537E-4D2A-8BCB-5F828CDF60C0.jpeg