New 2020 backpack?

Bebeh

Jul 16, 2015
Hi lovelies,

I was looking for a black backpack and my SA sent me this, have you guys seen it or have pic/info on it? What do you think? Yay or nah? Looks like a 19 bag version un backpack for me ( not a bad thing)
. He said it was the newest in store for now. I have til monday to decide but i quite like it, just worries if it will go out of style or no? Never owned a chanel backpack before. Thanks

Attachments

• 8794A133-F6CE-437A-B396-6A0481B57B8C.png
    8794A133-F6CE-437A-B396-6A0481B57B8C.png
    907 KB · Views: 637
I think it’s adorable :smile: I have a small quilted urban spirit. I don’t regret it but I also wish I had a caviar one too lol
Thanks so much for ur reply! Yes because its caviar im afraid that ill regret if i dont take it. I also wanted to get the urban spirit, does it hold a lot? And do you mind sharing the price? This one is 5875$( CAD) plus tax. A little high for a backpack?

Thanks so much for ur reply! Yes because its caviar im afraid that ill regret if i dont take it. I also wanted to get the urban spirit, does it hold a lot? And do you mind sharing the price? This one is 5875$( CAD) plus tax. A little high for a backpack?
Yes, I think it’s the perfect size. It carries everything I need, with room left over. :smile: I purchased mine for $3400 usd before tax I think? If you can, maybe you can purchase it and take some days to think about it at home? See if it’ll work for your lifestyle?

Hi lovelies,

I was looking for a black backpack and my SA sent me this, have you guys seen it or have pic/info on it? What do you think? Yay or nah? Looks like a 19 bag version un backpack for me ( not a bad thing)
. He said it was the newest in store for now. I have til monday to decide but i quite like it, just worries if it will go out of style or no? Never owned a chanel backpack before. Thanks

what is the Price for this bag? If the bag is not too expensive, I think it is worthwhile to buy such bag. Since I get the vibe that you really like it

what is the Price for this bag? If the bag is not too expensive, I think it is worthwhile to buy such bag. Since I get the vibe that you really like it
It is 5875 plus tax so around 6700 tax in (canadian dollar) it is a little too high for a backpack i find but with the price increases and all im not surprise

Hi lovelies,

The flaps are too bulky for me and i miss the puffy quilts but i do think it looks super cute and it wont go out of style

Hi lovelies,

It is cute. What is the dimensions?

I also think it’s kind of odd to have 2 logo on the backpack. I am looking for a black/ navy backpack too! Gabrielle backpack seems really cute but I just couldn’t find that to be in stock.

Hi!! Do you know the reference number for this backpack? Curious how big it is as i’m looking for something small.
It’s super cute! I’m looking for a chanel black backpack. Loved the day backpack and 20c so really hoping they come out with something cute this year!

The CC Day Backpack is my favorite backpack style from Chanel as I'm not a huge fan of flap on my backpack. Have you checked out the Business Affinity backpack? It's similar but doesn't have two logos. I think this style is cute but are both compartment flap style? I would say go for it if it's smaller backpack - I feel like it may seem a bit bulky if it's too big (due to the top flap being quite large)