New 2020 backpack?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi lovelies,

I was looking for a black backpack and my SA sent me this, have you guys seen it or have pic/info on it? What do you think? Yay or nah? Looks like a 19 bag version un backpack for me ( not a bad thing)
    . He said it was the newest in store for now. I have til monday to decide but i quite like it, just worries if it will go out of style or no? Never owned a chanel backpack before. Thanks

Attached Files:

BrownBuggy, LVoe121 and Cclover2013 like this.
  2. I think it’s adorable :smile: I have a small quilted urban spirit. I don’t regret it but I also wish I had a caviar one too lol

Bebeh likes this.
  3. Thanks so much for ur reply! Yes because its caviar im afraid that ill regret if i dont take it. I also wanted to get the urban spirit, does it hold a lot? And do you mind sharing the price? This one is 5875$( CAD) plus tax. A little high for a backpack?

4. Yes, I think it’s the perfect size. It carries everything I need, with room left over. :smile: I purchased mine for $3400 usd before tax I think? If you can, maybe you can purchase it and take some days to think about it at home? See if it’ll work for your lifestyle?

5. what is the Price for this bag? If the bag is not too expensive, I think it is worthwhile to buy such bag. Since I get the vibe that you really like it

6. I'd say no.. Personally i think it's a bit strange to have 2 big cc logo on a bag

7. It is 5875 plus tax so around 6700 tax in (canadian dollar) it is a little too high for a backpack i find but with the price increases and all im not surprise

8. wow it’s super cute!

9. The flaps are too bulky for me and i miss the puffy quilts but i do think it looks super cute and it wont go out of style

10. i have it too but i have the goatskin version because its more durable but I wish i had the lambskin lol