New 2020 backpack?

The CC Day Backpack is my favorite backpack style from Chanel as I'm not a huge fan of flap on my backpack. Have you checked out the Business Affinity backpack? It's similar but doesn't have two logos. I think this style is cute but are both compartment flap style? I would say go for it if it's smaller backpack - I feel like it may seem a bit bulky if it's too big (due to the top flap being quite large)
Do
The CC Day Backpack is my favorite backpack style from Chanel as I'm not a huge fan of flap on my backpack. Have you checked out the Business Affinity backpack? It's similar but doesn't have two logos. I think this style is cute but are both compartment flap style? I would say go for it if it's smaller backpack - I feel like it may seem a bit bulky if it's too big (due to the top flap being quite large)

Do you think they will come out with the day backpack again?

Do you think they will come out with the day backpack again?
They had the cc day backpack last year for pre-fall - I bought one last month (19B) from the boutique as my SA was able to find the one left in the US. A lot of Chanel's styles get updated/released every few season (similarly with colors). Backpack styles rotate more infrequently, so I would suspect that the cc day backpack may come back every couple of years or so.

They had the cc day backpack last year for pre-fall - I bought one last month (19B) from the boutique as my SA was able to find the one left in the US. A lot of Chanel's styles get updated/released every few season (similarly with colors). Backpack styles rotate more infrequently, so I would suspect that the cc day backpack may come back every couple of years or so.
You’re so lucky you were able to get the day backpack! Unfortunately i wasn’t able to get it in black. They only have the pink left. I did check out the preloved market but would prefer being the first owner. Hopefully it comes back soon or something similar!

You’re so lucky you were able to get the day backpack! Unfortunately i wasn’t able to get it in black. They only have the pink left. I did check out the preloved market but would prefer being the first owner. Hopefully it comes back soon or something similar!
Yeah a black one would be amazing. I wanted a black or a white one, but my SA was only able to track down a blue one for me. It was in the 19B blue which I have another bag in that color already. But I love that blue so much that I decided to go ahead with it. But a black one would be super nice! Finger crossed that it'll come back soon for us :smile: