Nerd Lacquer Chat, Pictures, Swatches, and well...... normal TPF stuff.

100_5134.jpg

Cyance Friction

LOVE. MUCHLY.

You can't really see the pink microshimmer in this pic but it makes this polish gorgeous.

Hmmmmm I felt that way on Amanda's last restock! Grrrrrr didn't ship overseas otherwise I'd have purchased the whole lot back then :rain:

All so pretty & no need for undies!

Keng start taking loads of pics of your manicures! :roflmao: I'm doing Elevations when they come in for you ;)

You actually want me to... USE my Nerds????? *GASP!*

:lol:

Since CedricD said skittles manis don't count, I totally do need to do a full mani, huh. Haha. Fine fine. As long as you do swatch those Elevations!!!! ;)

100_5134.jpg

Cyance Friction

LOVE. MUCHLY.

You can't really see the pink microshimmer in this pic but it makes this polish gorgeous.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loveeyes:

I'm a big CF stan (it's my #1 NL fo' lifeeeeee), so I freaking love this pic. :love: Even more so because it's the bluer version that I need to get my grabby hands on, lol. GUH SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! And that shimmer is honestly tdf. :heart:

SPAMMIN'!

First up, mah minis! Some of these have been swapped now, but those that have are the ones that I have full size bottles of so all is good!

4eb4b3ad.jpg

And my fulls! (again, excuse the terrible lighting all I have is a ceiling fan and a poor desk lamp lol)

49cd891d.jpg

And Crunchy Frog and Shiny on the way!

100_5134.jpg

Cyance Friction

LOVE. MUCHLY.

My favorite. I love it so much!

saralaughs said:
Cyance Friction

LOVE. MUCHLY.

So lovely!! Part of me wishes I didn't send mine back to her (mine felt too green and she was going to mix up a new one for me) because I love all the pics of it!!!

inhisboxers said:
Hmmmmm I felt that way on Amanda's last restock! Grrrrrr didn't ship overseas otherwise I'd have purchased the whole lot back then :rain:

All so pretty & no need for undies!

Keng start taking loads of pics of your manicures! :roflmao: I'm doing Elevations when they come in for you ;)

Do you mean Amanda didn't ship overseas? Because she did :biggrin: that's how I got so many!

nicciwo said:
Do you mean Amanda didn't ship overseas? Because she did :biggrin: that's how I got so many!

Nope not to England. It had US, Canada & AUS only as shipping prices. That's why she also sold to different etailers. I was going to convo her that time (I had just bought my first indie purchase from Pahlish that week too!! :giggles:smile: but she wrote saying she's moving home soon etc so I thought I can wait. So ever since then, NL regrets! :rain:

Ahhh never mind! I have you & everyone else here to look at swatches for! :thinking:

inhisboxers said:
Nope not to England. It had US, Canada & AUS only as shipping prices. That's why she also sold to different etailers. I was going to convo her that time (I had just bought my first indie purchase from Pahlish that week too!! :giggles:smile: but she wrote saying she's moving home soon etc so I thought I can wait. So ever since then, NL regrets! :rain:

Ahhh never mind! I have you & everyone else here to look at swatches for! :thinking:

The reason she had Aus up was because of me I think! I contacted her back in October or November for shipping, and she added the option after that :P

nicciwo said:
The reason she had Aus up was because of me I think! I contacted her back in October or November for shipping, and she added the option after that :P

Didn't have any fairies then ;) Mind you I just started buying whilst lurking here then joined in the fun after the rush of etsy purchases! LOL

Look at me now! :sneaky: bundles of pretties everywhere!!!

Yeah, I've already come to the realization that I need all the Nerds. :graucho:
Yes you do! :graucho:

100_5134.jpg

Cyance Friction

LOVE. MUCHLY.

OMG finally!!!! And it looks stunning on you! Also, wow, your nails have gotten really long.

Since CedricD said skittles manis don't count,
Yes I did! And yes you do!