Neiman's 4 Day Sale only

So this sale is driving me crazy. I go back and look again and again. I knew I was bored tonight and I know it's the worst time to get online. I NEVER liked the Annie bag before I saw Steph's. But at 275.00....that's just a ridiculous price when even on ebay people are selling for 100.00 more. So, I got it. I may not like it for the big front flap but I thought my sister might really like it too, so I didn't want to hesitate because it may be gone quick. I can always sell it if I don't like it. It is a pretty bag. I love that corsetting but the Kiera was way too small.

I think sale items have to be retuned within 30 days. But it takes about a month for them to credit it back to your card. I called today on a return and they received it on the 6th but said they are still working on the 4ths so they said probably next week.:cursing:

Everyone is using NMSHIP for free shipping, right? If not, call and get the adjustment. I just ordered a Black Charlie too. Hubby Okayed it. He can't resist a good sale either. I loved that bag but the Rose was such a liability. It's one of the most comfortable bags and easy to get in and out of.