Neiman's 4 Day Sale only

The Charlie was a great bag...my color was just bad. I bet the black would do so much better. And for the price, you could try it and if you don't want it, sell it.

I bet this 4 day sale wipes them out but I wouldn't be surprised if the Suede ones still will be there. You can tell suede is just not a big seller for alot of people.

I am very happy about NM's service. This is the first time I ordered from them. 10 days does seem a long time for shipping but it hasn't been shipped yet although I ordered late Friday night. They said I will get a shipping notice with tracking on it when it sends out.

I can't believe I missed the Jillian that cheap... I was eyeing it yesterday and thought that if it were a little less than $327 that I could swing it... i'm going to cry! :crybaby:

If only I hadn't been so busy at work!!!

Debating on a charlie in black......Do I dare?? For $345?????:nuts:

I want the Charlie also. I have thought about it all day, but I just bought an Elisha last night Oh what to do :yes:.
Nm takes so long to credit your account when you return, so I dont want to jump into it. But the Charlie I am finding hard to resist.

I can't believe I missed the Jillian that cheap... I was eyeing it yesterday and thought that if it were a little less than $327 that I could swing it... i'm going to cry! :crybaby:

If only I hadn't been so busy at work!!!

Hi:

The Jillian is still listed as available on the NM website in both Bourbon and Black at $262. :yes:

I'm soooo tempted to get a black one (already have the Bourbon and I adore her!).

Hi:

The Jillian is still listed as available on the NM website in both Bourbon and Black at $262. :yes:

I'm soooo tempted to get a black one (already have the Bourbon and I adore her!).

I already have a black one...but had to get a Bourbon...LOL The Black one is stunning and very rocker/biker chick. The Bourbon is a little softer in looks. So really they are 2 different bags...LOL That's how I rationalize it anyway.

Oh my gosh how did I not see it before??? Thanks KoobaMe!! Haha apparantly I've lost my mind, but now that I see it, I just don't care! Snagged it! Woo hoo!

Now I just hope I can sell my Avery... that would make shelling out this dough a little more justified!

:wlae: