'Negotiating' the price of Caresse d'orchidées down at Cartier boutique

OMG LILACH!! Those two pieces are absolutely STUNNING! Are those yellow diamonds in the first pic? My eyes are spinning from those jewels! :lol:

Bee Bee, I too would be tempted to join the Dark Side if I ever got to wear an HJ piece. My arrogance would probably shoot through the roof! :shame:

Just about to say there is nothing wrong with your photo skill in watch pic but your cam just can't take it anymore, the light from the bling begs belief!

I'm not going to post anymore pics (like my Topaz, Tourmaline Amethyst and some random green semi-precious Asprey necklace+earrings set I wore to work today) because you are going to beat me at everything:cry: :lol:

I just thought about this, I need to take a 30% remortgage on my house to get that HJ Caresse, lol.

I think you should start a new thread 'Post your coup de grace jewellery piece' and just post all your trinkets for all of us to drool!:roflmfao: I'm going to get my Caresse in two Thursdays time and only then I'll join you in that thread later, lol. Someone else post some pics of your jewellery, I'm running out of ideas here!!!

BTW, lilach tomorrow Christie's have an auction on Princess Margaret jewellery have you any intentions in participating? There is some serious stuff going on, I have my eye on Cartier (Paris) 1911 Art Deco diamond watch, the guide price is not that bad but I'm not sure I can match the final price cos it's going to be OTT as usual.

Bee...Bee said:
BTW, lilach tomorrow Christie's have an auction on Princess Margaret jewellery have you any intentions in participating? There is some serious stuff going on, I have my eye on Cartier (Paris) 1911 Art Deco diamond watch, the guide price is not that bad but I'm not sure I can match the final price cos it's going to be OTT as usual.
i browsed the catalgue and there are some nice pieces indeed but i am just waiting for a delivery from my jeweler so i pass for this year :flowers:
and yeah post pics once your orchid arrives :love:

lilach said:
heay what a nice experience. not it is not the necklace i wanted (mine was bigger more strands of rubies and pearshape diamonds and rubies dropping from the orchid basically an "upgraded" version of the one your friend has" oh my gosh that sound just wrong but you know what i mean:hrmm: :shocked: :lol: ) but yeah i love the necklace your friend has and the price is about right (a tad bit higher) ;)

Your friend's necklace is beautiful, bee...bee! :love: The necklace I wanted is somewhat different: larger rubies and a ruby and diamond orchid.

Umm wow... star sent me over this way and I am drooling so badly it is insane... ummm..

When I do get married, bee-bee or lilach do you want to lend me my 'something borrowed'?? :graucho: