Need Opinion on Fuchsia Birkin

I absolutely LOVE fuchsia and would definitely get a bag in it. I wear almost entirely solid clothing, most of it in black, a bit of grey and often use fuchsia as an accent color. Are you comfortable with your bag being a big pop of color and an accent piece? If so, this may just be for you. I know I would love it!

I absolutely LOVE fuchsia and would definitely get a bag in it. I wear almost entirely solid clothing, most of it in black, a bit of grey and often use fuchsia as an accent color. Are you comfortable with your bag being a big pop of color and an accent piece? If so, this may just be for you. I know I would love it!

I wear mostly black with different color pop color matchy matchy purse and shoes.......like black with red bag and shoes, black with purple bag and shoes, etc.

Hi! I LOVE FUSHIA!! I too have been eyeing for a fuschia birkin (non exotic leather) but assume that it is difficult to get even if I am on a waiting list.

So do I have a better chance having it as a SO or on a waiting list? How do you Special Order? Do you need to put a downpayment or something?

Appreciate your help! Thanks.

Hi! I LOVE FUSHIA!! I too have been eyeing for a fuschia birkin (non exotic leather) but assume that it is difficult to get even if I am on a waiting list.

So do I have a better chance having it as a SO or on a waiting list? How do you Special Order? Do you need to put a downpayment or something?

Appreciate your help! Thanks.

I'd like to know too. Is it better to do a special order or get on the waiting list, when it opens up?

Yes, get the Fuschia .. it's a gorgeous bag in Chevre .. a great pop of color to go with what you normally wear! I was told the waiting list was very long for a pink Birkin .. so maybe a special order would be the way to go!

Yes, get the Fuschia .. it's a gorgeous bag in Chevre .. a great pop of color to go with what you normally wear! I was told the waiting list was very long for a pink Birkin .. so maybe a special order would be the way to go!

How do you do a special order? Just go in to Hermes and make a deposit and fill out some forms?

A fuchsia Birkin would be great and Chevre is my favorite leather! I have a Kelly in Chevre and I would even carry it in the rain (no downpours) Another great thing about Chevre is its a lighter leather.

Fuchsia/Rose Shocking My Favorite Color In H Rainbow. My Fuchsia Croc Birkin Is My HG. It's The Ultimate Pop Of Color...With Black, White, Cream, Black & White (vs. Red)....I :heart: To Wear It With Brown:yes:

I Adore Chevre. Fuchsia Is Dreamy...& I Would Definitely Buy It....I'm Looking Towards Chevre For Violet (I'm Dreaming For Croc....I Would Be Extremely Happy With Chevre.