Need Opinion on Fuchsia Birkin

burberryprncess

Sophie ^o^
O.G.
Feb 13, 2007
Hello,

What do you think about fuchsia color for a birkin? For some odd reason, I'm totally in love with it. I saw a lady carrying this color but in a kelly strolling her baby carrier down Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, and ever since then I can't keep my mind off it. Such stunning color. There's a fuchsia birkin up for auction on Ebay right now, but I'm thinking perhaps croc. skin is a bit too much for me, and I'll be too afraid to use it, especially with that price tag. Anyway, I'm seriously thinking about putting myself on the birkin list for a special order of a fuchsia in 28 cm with silver hardware. What do you think? Yay or Nay?

I've attached a picture of a fuchsia birkin from Ebay seller, Createurs*de*Luxe so you can sell what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• hermesfuchsia.jpg
    hermesfuchsia.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 308
I love fuchsia! It really works well with almost every color, so in my mind it is one of those "colors" that are a bit more universal.

Are you thinking to order in chevre? What leather?

I can support a fuchsia birkin for sure.

I posted this on the Hermes Shopping section but soon realized it was posted to the wrong place.

What do you think about fuchsia color for a birkin? For some odd reason, I'm totally in love with it. I saw a lady carrying this color but in a kelly strolling her baby carrier down Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, and ever since then I can't keep my mind off it. Such stunning color. There's a fuchsia birkin up for auction on Ebay right now, but I'm thinking perhaps croc. skin is a bit too much for me, and I'll be too afraid to use it, especially with that price tag. Anyway, I'm seriously thinking about putting myself on the birkin list for a special order of a fuchsia in 28 cm with silver hardware. What do you think? Yay or Nay?

I've attached a picture of a fuchsia birkin from Ebay seller, Createurs*de*Luxe so you can sell what I'm talking about.

Attachments

• hermesfuchsia.jpg
    hermesfuchsia.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 243
I LOVE fuschia! I have it in a chevre 35cm birkin with PHW and I wear it with a lot of things! I also have it in a croc kelly pochette. Am thinking of getting it in ostrich. And I never thought I was really into "pink"... ;)

You can wear it at any age.

Maybe one of the mods will move it for you! But technically you are shopping for a birkin! And many people read this part of the forum as well!