Need Opinion on Fuchsia Birkin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,

What do you think about fuchsia color for a birkin? For some odd reason, I'm totally in love with it. I saw a lady carrying this color but in a kelly strolling her baby carrier down Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, and ever since then I can't keep my mind off it. Such stunning color. There's a fuchsia birkin up for auction on Ebay right now, but I'm thinking perhaps croc. skin is a bit too much for me, and I'll be too afraid to use it, especially with that price tag. Anyway, I'm seriously thinking about putting myself on the birkin list for a special order of a fuchsia in 28 cm with silver hardware. What do you think? Yay or Nay?

I've attached a picture of a fuchsia birkin from Ebay seller, Createurs*de*Luxe so you can sell what I'm talking about.

Attached Files:

2. I love fuchsia! It really works well with almost every color, so in my mind it is one of those "colors" that are a bit more universal.

Are you thinking to order in chevre? What leather?

I can support a fuchsia birkin for sure.

3. I'm thinking togo or clemence. Nothing smooth that will scratch easily. Definitely, it wouldn't be an everyday bag.

4. Dang, I just realized I posted this thread on Hermes Shopping instead of the main Hermes forum. How do I move this thread?

5. I posted this on the Hermes Shopping section but soon realized it was posted to the wrong place.

What do you think about fuchsia color for a birkin? For some odd reason, I'm totally in love with it. I saw a lady carrying this color but in a kelly strolling her baby carrier down Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, and ever since then I can't keep my mind off it. Such stunning color. There's a fuchsia birkin up for auction on Ebay right now, but I'm thinking perhaps croc. skin is a bit too much for me, and I'll be too afraid to use it, especially with that price tag. Anyway, I'm seriously thinking about putting myself on the birkin list for a special order of a fuchsia in 28 cm with silver hardware. What do you think? Yay or Nay?

I've attached a picture of a fuchsia birkin from Ebay seller, Createurs*de*Luxe so you can sell what I'm talking about.

Attached Files:

6. I LOVE fuschia! I have it in a chevre 35cm birkin with PHW and I wear it with a lot of things! I also have it in a croc kelly pochette. Am thinking of getting it in ostrich. And I never thought I was really into "pink"... ;)

7. Wow! You're really into pink. :P Btw, what is chevre?

8. Is this a color I can wear when I'm 80? I'm 36 now so 80 is not that far away.

9. The colour is fantastic, as long as you feel great with it, go for it!

10. You can wear it at any age.

Maybe one of the mods will move it for you! But technically you are shopping for a birkin! And many people read this part of the forum as well!

11. Birkin does not come in 28cm, only Kelly does.

Fuchsia is gorgeous IMO. I am putting a SO for upcoming July for a Fuchsia Ostrich Birkin.

Good luck to you!

12. Just beautiful!!

13. I think its a great colour dosent go with everything do, did you see Fuschia Ostrich Birkin?Now that is stunning.

14. It doesn't come in 28 cm? :confused1: I thought it did. I know there's 25 cm, so what's the next size up then?

15. No, I haven't seen one in ostrich.
    I know it doesn't go with everything, but it'll definitely stand out. I'm a pink and red person.