Need Opinion on Fuchsia Birkin

No, I haven't seen one in ostrich.
I know it doesn't go with everything, but it'll definitely stand out. I'm a pink and red person.
Oh then definietly go for it, i have to say i like it best in Ostrich leather its just so much better than Croc or any other to me, it looks so beautiful.Here is Mrs.Beckham carrying one last summer and if you want to see it from more angles go to Star thread there have been posted many HQ candids of her carrying it, its great because you can see it up close.Also check the forum there are couple of threads from members who have it on here.:flowers:

I think this colour is a good alternative to red (not in all cases of course). I'd wear it with monotone clothes, then pop of colour with the bag - KWIM? It's gorgeous!

Oh then definietly go for it, i have to say i like it best in Ostrich leather its just so much better than Croc or any other to me, it looks so beautiful.Here is Mrs.Beckham carrying one last summer and if you want to see it from more angles go to Star thread there have been posted many HQ candids of her carrying it, its great because you can see it up close.Also check the forum there are couple of threads from members who have it on here.:flowers:

WOW, sure is. That one in ostrich is stunning!

I agree with Tokyogirl, I would pick chevre for fuschia unless I'm getting an exotic. I have a fuschia ostrich birkin and I absolutely adore it. I can wear that bag with many other colors and I think it is a color that can be worn for many years to come.