Need help with Current Elliot Sizing

Dec 26, 2006
I'm interested in getting the current elliot straight/skinny legged jeans.

Does anyone know how the sizes run? I normally wear a 28 in J brand and citizens, but those jeans normally have some stretch to them. The elliot jeans I'm looking at are cotton/polyurethane.

Thank you!

Heya.. i actually just tried these on and I usually wear a 25 in Jbrand and the 24 in these actually still had some room. Usually the 25 in Jbrand fits perfectly.. so i'd def suggest go down a size. I really like these as well.. but for me I didn't care for the paint on them..trying to figure out if i can remove the paint lol. Have you found anything similiar in a darker wash?

i would go down 2 sizes as mine stretched out i had to have them taken in. And i purchased the love destroyed without the paint splatters. Had to have them special ordered from current elliott in la and they ended up costing just a lil over 300, but they were totally worth it. I get asked about them like crazy when i wear them. Jeans can be ordered at the hills at kerisdale in vancouver bc :smile:

I'm normally a 26 in jbrands, sevens, COH & rocks. I have a size 25 in the current elliott skinny paint splatter jeans. I would recommend sizing down one size

^Yes, but they can look cute slouchy. I tried the sizing down 2 sizes for these jeans but they are really tight in the thighs and I could barely get them on. Still waiting for my size!

hi! new to this forum and let me just get straight to the point!

i'm beyond interested (borderline obsessed) with the c/e moto skinny jeans from shopbop. i want to get them but i don't know which size to get. shopbop, NAP, and revolve all say these run true to size. a couple customer reviews also say tts. however everyone else says buy one size down.

i'm normally a 28 in 7's, true relgions, g-star, nudie...pretty much everything out there. very rarely do i ever size down. i also don't want them to fit tight...more of a worn-out skinny jean.

any recommendations on which size to get? thanks!

Depends on whether you have a small waist and thighs. If you do, size down, as the legs on these jeans tend to be very tight. Otherwise, stick with your usual size, although the waist tends to stretch.

Yes I just bought a pair and only worn it for two days and the waist seems stretched out already. The SA said she usually wears her new jeans for two weeks to get them into your shape before washing it. I guess there is nothing I can do now? I don't think I could have gotten one size down coz the thighs were already pretty tight.