Need help deciding! LV Croisette or Gucci Disco??

LV Croisette or Gucci Disco?

• LV Croisette

• Gucci Soho Disco

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just picked up the Gucci Soho Disco bag in black. I believe the only colors that go on sale are the seasonal ones. If you are wanting fuscia or orange right now, it's on sale on the website. They didn't have it in store when I went this past weekend. I would have loved to have it in the blush pink!

I purchased the LV Croisette and I love the bag .... but I also love the Gucci Disco. I have several Azur LV bags, but nothing by Gucci.

I am worried a little about the vachetta strap and tassel and how it will wear over time. I know the Gucci disco will probably look better longer as it is leather. But I love both and sadly can't keep both :sad:

Please vote - Croisette or Disco!

(Thanks to member Kadacasin for the Disco picture. I found it on a Gucci thread. I could not upload the item from Gucci's website. I have not purchased this bag yet. Her picture made me want the bag!)

I'm a huge fan of LV bags. That said, I love my Gucci Soho Disco bag, never regretted it, great for casual or dressier occasions. I don't personally care for the look of the Croisette at all, but YMMV. Good luck choosing!

I much prefer the Gucci for a more classic look but then again, I've never been a fan of LV's canvas. I also think that in these particular colour ways, the disco will be more versatile

Hands down the Gucci Soho Disco for me. It looks so understated and is made of beautiful leather! Personally don't like the look of the croisette much and reminds me of the Michael Kors Ava bag. Good luck deciding!

I'd voted for the Croisette before I'd looked at the pictures as I love Azur and its on my wish list, but I've not seen the disco in that colour, I agree if you can get it on sale it is lovely I think I'd be very tempted.

Gucci soho disco!!! Just picked up a red one yesterday and am in love! The leather is soft and durable. I love how it makes my outfits look clean and classy. I have a DA speedy, but sometimes I want to use a bag that doesn't have patterns. Also, I believe that sales don't necessarily downgrade an item. Anyways, the classic colors (black, red, rose beige) doesn't go on sale for the Gucci soho disco.