Need help deciding! LV Croisette or Gucci Disco??

LV Croisette or Gucci Disco?

• LV Croisette

• Gucci Soho Disco

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have the Croisette and I love it. I think the disco is cute, but I find impractical. It's seems really small. I like that I can dress up and dress down the Croisette. I feel ladylike. Plus I like the fact that there are not a lot of the Croisettes around.

I like the gucci better out of these two bags !! I have been thinking of buying one myself ... Only bad thing with with Gicci is resale isn't as good as LV !

I'm a longtime LV lover and I just bought the disco. After wearing it today for the first time I really do love it. I did get it on sale though. I wouldn't pay full price unless it was for black, navy, or red because I "hear" those colors don't go on sale. I would choose the disco over the crosette. Worry free [emoji6]. Here is my new bag to temp u, but I don't think you can go wrong either way ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465177587.186900.jpg

I have the disco and really wanted the croisette when I first saw it. But as with any bag craving I let it sit for a few weeks and my love for the croisette fizzled out. I did the same with the disco and found myself still lusting after it more than 2 years so eventually got it :smile:

I have the croisette and 2 discos. I think if you want a non hassle bag, The disco is the way to go! It's also great for travel and fits a lot. The croisette is very pretty but for me, it needs more babying cos of the color and also kind of annoying if you're taking it shopping cos of the lock, etc. You can't go wrong either way! They're both lovely !