Need advise from Moms, which LV to get??

I was looking for the same thing and I was going to go with a BH but now that I have seen the Neverfull... that is what I want. I love how it can change its size and shape depending on how much you cinch in the sides. (And I love the lining.)

How about the new Neverfull in the Medium size? Its got a big pocket inside and lots of room. Easy to get in and out of. Very well priced. Its a good throw in the back seat of the car bag.

From looking at the picture, the Neverfull's straps looks too thin:hrmm:...it looks like it might break if the bag gets too heavy

Has anybody tried it (medium or biggest size) on IRL? Is it easy put on and take off the shoulders?

I have the Beverly XXL, and I purchased it with my baby in mind (I am due in 4 weeks). I like that it stays on my shoulder and holds tons of stuff. I am also getting the Neverfull-which is very similiar but about $1100 less than my Beverly XXL. Another good one is the large bucket bag...it has a solid bottom so it won't spill over (I usually take this one to the movies with my huge 64 oz. diet coke and it has never spilled!). One last thought-the large backpack-I use mine all the time-holds alot and a man can carry it without it looking too much like a purse.

I have 2 kids....ages 2 and 5. I've only ever used a speedy with them. I'm a speedy addict and I've just found ways to use it with them.
Exactly what I was going to say. I have two kids and I LOVE my speedy. My old shoulder bag used to always fall off when I bent down. I have adapted to using my speedy on my forearm and have no trouble juggling everything. I can fit gameboy, diapers, wipes, all the JUNK in my speedy and it is still light. I recommend the speedy 30, I still like to be a cool trendy chick even though I am lugging two kids!! :tup:

As a Mom, I always wanted to have my hands free, so I love an across the body style bag. If you are looking for a smaller bag, I think that the Musette Salsa, long strap in an excellent option. If you need something larger, the Sologne is great, as well as the large Musette. They are both very comfortable bags to carry. I have the Batignolles Horizontal and it's a great bag, but again, when juggling the little ones and their stuff, you don't need something hanging on your shoulder. The Noe would be great if you're looking for volume, but it can be a bit awkward on your shoulder if it's not falling in just the right place (I have two, I love them!). Hope this helps, either way, how can you go wrong with LV???:happydance:

After seeing the neverfull in person I think that this is a great bag. I would put a pochette in it with personal things and then fill it up with what ever you need for a baby and misc. stuff.

I have the BH, Cabas Piano, Cabas Mezzo. :heart: them all :yahoo:

They serve different purposes for me. I have the mono cabas piano, the damier cabas piano, mono mezzo, mono bh.

Mezzo is for traveling or when you need to carry assorted things.

i have the cabas mezzo and have only used it 4 times.
i use the neverfull mm most of the time, i love it. it's easy to access the stuff inside because it has an open top, very roomy, and oh so light! i think the weight of the bag is a really big factor as a mom. i also like the mini lin, i have a boulogne and it's as light as a feather! good luck and let us know what you decide on!

I am anticipating the arrival of my BH (hopefully I'm getting it for my B'day)-and I can't WAIT because I fully intend on using it as a diaper bag! I tried on this bag, and I'm 5'2 and it fit me perfect-also, It is the perfect size to carry all that you need for an outing! Good Luck on your decision!

If your set on Mono I would say BH it really holds a lot, however if it were me I would get a Saleya MM in Damier because you don't have to worry about Vachetta.