Need advise from Moms, which LV to get??

My daughter is 9 mos. old and since she's been born I have so missed my LV handbags. I have about six diaper bags including a Coach, Burberry and Gucci, but I really wanted to carry a LV handbag again. I currently own a BH, Cabas Piano, large Looping and a cherry bucket bag. I recently purchased the Cabas Mezzo and I LOVE it. It holds everything a 9-month-old might need, and I get to carry a LV again!

I'd pick the Batignolles Vertical (of course- it's the bag - the most perfect shoulder bag!)

Otherwise- perhaps try on a Popincourt Haut! That's a nice shoulder bag too!

OMLord- try on a Baggy PM or GM- that's another shoulder bag!

I have all the bags you are considering and the Bat Hor is the best without doubt. Its light weight, holds a ton and really is comfortable on. Go for it!!! You wont regret it. The piano is not good, the bottom really has to be babied. I have mine and rarely wear it.

love my bh but i must say the zipped up cabas piano is nice too. i'm a mom of a 6 year old girl so i usually have ballet shoes, snacks, water bottle, wipes, hair things, etc in my bh. it holds quite a lot!

when my daughter was less than one year old, i used this back pack almost everyday!!! it was so nice to have hands-free bag, i never had to leave this on the stroller either.....(my daughter never liked it and i always had to hold her on one arm and push it on the other...!) since she was being nursed, i never had to carry milk....so i had very little stuff to carry for her. :tup:

now that she is little bit older and run around all over the place, i def recommend shoulder bag, but BH isn't my fav even though i have it...... i used Manhattan PM alot, i can wear it on my shoulder when i really needed --- i've been using my Le Fab.....i'm so worried that someday i might hurt her with this ''hard'' bag ---- it comes down on my shouder so hard when i try to peel her off of floor anywhere (we just came back from mall, she wanted to ran away from me and lay down everywhere! early sign of terrible 2s...! HELP!!! lol)

saumur is pretty good, i used it for a while, one side for me and one side for her......

what about cabas mezzo or chelsea?!!!
if you have a time, please check out my "eye candy" thred, there are some ref pics of shoulder bags --- you might find something else you like...!:P:heart:

Attachments

• DSC08547.JPG
    DSC08547.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC08546.JPG
    DSC08546.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 38
Welcome to TPF smileglu!

I have been using shoulder bags or messenger style bags lately. I have a 5 year old, 3 year old, and 12 month old. I need my hands free alot ! I use...

denim- baggy pm with a long strap
MC - aurelia mm
damier - saleya pm
mini lin - boulogne

I also use my accessories pochette with my diaper bags sometimes when I have alot of the kids stuff.

Whatever you choose, you will be a fabulous and stylish mom!:smile:

I think the Batignolles Horizontal would be easier for you. You can just throw things in there. The Cabas Piano is nice, but it's smaller than the BH. You might also want to consider the new Neverfull MM.

But note, if you bought the Speedy, you can always buy a strap for it to carry it on your shoulder. I have two Speedys and a Deauville and I have straps for all of them!

Welcome! I have my two munchkin's below. My daughter's 4 and my son's 6 months. If this is your first child, I think the BH would be perfect. With my two, I carry anything that can fit all his things in it. Most of my bags are handheld and I just make it work! If price isn't an issue, I love the Stephen! Can be used as a handheld or with the strap!

Thanks everyone for your suggestions ..I really appreciate it:smile:.

I think I'll go with either the BH or the Saleya...I'll bring what I usually carry nowadays and make a decision at the boutique which fits best....I can't wait to be carrying an LV again for my everyday "mommy" bag...