Need a swanky LITTLE bag......

Shopmom, a croc Jige PM is exactly what you're looking for!
I saw one in violine in Chicago last weekend - TDF! It was $5050.
You might want to track one down in black or a dark brown.

(Btw, why doesn't your Kelly elan fit the bill?)

Shopmom, take a look in my collection for a plethora of mini (or pygmy, as Japster would say) bag options! LOL! A 20cm Kelly would be perfect. Add a nice charm and viola! Here is a pic of my black box 20cm with a heart charm.

Or, a mini Plume. Or a Bolduc or Tohu Bohu GPT in the TTPM size. Or, a 27cm Bolide. Or, for hands free, a mini Evelyne. Or.... :flowers:

Attachments

• th_HermesMiniKellywithHeartCharm.jpg
    th_HermesMiniKellywithHeartCharm.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 55
Shopmom, take a look in my collection for a plethora of mini (or pygmy, as Japster would say) bag options! LOL! A 20cm Kelly would be perfect. Add a nice charm and viola! Here is a pic of my black box 20cm with a heart charm.

Or, a mini Plume. Or a Bolduc or Tohu Bohu GPT in the TTPM size. Or, a 27cm Bolide. Or, for hands free, a mini Evelyne. Or.... :flowers:

So adorable!

The yeoh bag comes with a clutch - depends on what material you get - but the horsehair is very very swanky for evening - and you can attach the shoulder strap or not as you see fit. Ir also holds a fair amount. I saw a yeoh in black box as the main purse and the clutch in orange togo at my local H.

Great suggestions, all.....I was going to suggest the JPG Kelly clutch too. Structure....holds all the things you want to carry...even has a flat little handle....or you can tuck it under your arm.

And believe it or not, the Sue's minis are bigger than she is!!!:yes: