Need a swanky LITTLE bag......

It does! I'm not a shoulder-bag kinda gal, so I normally don't wear it. But, I have a long strap for the black box mini and sometimes wear it messenger style. Makes it look more casual - like with a crisp white blouse, jeans, black croco loafers and the mini Kelly messenger style. The straps on my indigo box Kelly and rouge H courchevel Kelly are just shoulder-bag length. HTH!!

It does! I'm not a shoulder-bag kinda gal, so I normally don't wear it. But, I have a long strap for the black box mini and sometimes wear it messenger style. Makes it look more casual - like with a crisp white blouse, jeans, black croco loafers and the mini Kelly messenger style. The straps on my indigo box Kelly and rouge H courchevel Kelly are just shoulder-bag length. HTH!!

OMG!!!!! Perfect little 'clubbing' bag then (not that I do much of that anymore...). Well that's it then, a 'must have', so I have now added that on to my ever growing list.:flowers:

WOW!! Just woke up to FANTASTIC suggestions! Thank you, Guys. I'm off this morning to my Chock-Full-Of-Nothing Hermes store so I'll see what they've to offer today.......

I DO have the Black Box Kelly Elan BUT my Berkeley lifestyle sometimes calls for a more "relaxed" bag for evenings out. Something I can just put a very few items in when I don't have pockets in my jacket or pants.....I'm thinking something with a handle or strap would fit the bill nicely. The little lizard Constance is too small and the Jige idea is great but I'd kinda like a strap or handle........

Even the beloved Plume Elan GM is too big for what I need this bag to do....:sad:

I also vote for the JPG Mini Kelly. They did have one in black croc at SF.

Shopmom, your Kelly Elan is actually black Chamonix! Mine is Box. I have a side-by-side pic of both, if you want to see.