Need a grab-n-go bag! Help, girls!

An Onimaitou (from the French on y met tout, or (loosely) 'everything goes in it') is my favorite grab-n-go bag for short errands. It comes in various leathers, including box, swift and veau doblis (suede), and can be a subtle, casual chic bag. I think you might really like it, D!

It also comes in 2 sizes, the PM, which the SAs wear, and the GM, which is a nice big (but not too big) size. The GM has two thin straps, the PM has one.

If you want something more low key- I would go for a Garden Party. BUT if you are willing to go outside of Hermes, a Balenciaga City is the best for running errands and looks fabulous with jeans and a T!

BTW love this "research!" Mu ha ha ha ha!

I totally agree with Jag's choice here. I also think the Trim would be good too.

I'd like to see a pic of GF's all-leather GP. Sounds like something I could use as well.

OK....you're gonna laugh...I can't post a pic of the GP until late November....DH has held it hostage as my birthday gift from the kids, and I can't have it until then!!!! ARGH!!!!! You will all LOVE it, though....it's VERY fabulous!