Need a grab-n-go bag! Help, girls!

Did anyone ever find the perfect grab and go bag? I've ordered a massai pm...but don't know if that will really do. I am tired of schlepping a handheld bag in this heat. (The heat index this week is predicted to be 107!)

I would definitely say an Evelyne MM is my next "grab and go" bag for those casual days--of which I have plenty. But I'm getting it in a fun color, probably a red or maybe even a blue (though I don't like the color of the canvas strap on the Brighton Blue ones--it's very purply). I think the fun color will be a little pick me up when I'm looking ratty in general.
I like the shoulder strap a lot, and it's not a bag I will have to worry about messing up.

I love Garden Party bags, but I really want a shoulder strap when I'm dealing with groceries, dry cleaning, etc.

Did anyone ever find the perfect grab and go bag? I've ordered a massai pm...but don't know if that will really do. I am tired of schlepping a handheld bag in this heat. (The heat index this week is predicted to be 107!)

golden's mom, my selection for a grab and go bag is my Lindy. :yes: I had a Rouge Imperiale GP. I returned it.

If you want something more low key- I would go for a Garden Party. BUT if you are willing to go outside of Hermes, a Balenciaga City is the best for running errands and looks fabulous with jeans and a T!

BTW love this "research!" Mu ha ha ha ha!

I agree with Jag - a B bag will never look like it outclasses the rest of your outfit (I realize that sounds like I'm slamming B-bags, but I just think the edginess works with more casual attire). This is what I carry when I have to run to the SO's shop, home & garden store, etc.

My grab and go is a 30cm Black Togo Birkin GH. It goes with everything, is light weight and no fuss. I can wear it with straps flying or completely "buttoned up" when I'm in crowds.

Second choice would be a 31cm Mou Clemence Bolide.

I think we know shopmom has been VERY busy buying lots o' grab 'n go bags in the past year lol!! So you feel the bolides and trims fit that bill?? Of course I'm all over the bolides -- easy and perfect IMO -- I wish I was a shoulder bag girl and could use a trim too!