NBC's The Blacklist starring James Spader

Did anyone get a good look at whose file Red was looking at on the computer? The woman looked like Lizzie or resembled her-im guessing if not Lizzie, then her mom? And what kind of system is that? they might have mentioned it in the beginning but i didnt catch it. is it a criminal database? or is it a general population database?

and yes, i think interest in the show have died a little. they went too much with the criminal of the week and useless fbi agents story week after week...maybe if they want to continue past a season, they need to slow it down. I definitely still think the husband is/was bad.

The file had multiple aliases. None were for lizzie. Also it said the woman was born in 1983. So it can't be lizzie's mum.

Red said he raised his family in the house he blew up. Meaning more than one child. I'm thinking he had two daughters. Lizzie who turned out well and another daughter who became a criminal like him.

The girl in the database is his criminal daughter. He is trying to makeup for the time he wasnt in their lives and find/protect lizzie and other daughter.

That's my theory. Also I believe Red had the surveillance cameras installed in lizzie's home. Which is how he will always be watching as he stated to the hubby.

the person on the computer wasn't lizzie but i was hoping someone knew who it was. i guess someone to be introduced later?

I believe it is another daughter of Red. His criminal daughter. When he pulled back the wood plank in the old house it looked like height markings for multiple children.

Red had a good daughter, Lizzie. And I believe another daughter that ended up in a life of crime like him.

That's my theory. We shall see.

I think the husband and Red know each other. I am beginning to think that Red set the husband up to marry her and the husband's quid pro quo is that he can walk away from his career as a spy/killer.

yes i think they know/or have heard of each other. cause when Red first sat down, they seemed like strangers...but then as the convo went on, the way the husband looked at Red and the way they talked it seemed like they knew each other but were pretending not to in case someone was listening.

i think red has two families. The family he had with lizzie and the family after here. because during the very first episode don't they talk about how he left his family high and dry? Lizzie knew about that but she talked of it as it were people she didn't know.

i think red has two families. The family he had with lizzie and the family after here. because during the very first episode don't they talk about how he left his family high and dry? Lizzie knew about that but she talked of it as it were people she didn't know.

I must have missed something early on. In this last episode they made it clear that she came to the foster father when she was 4 years old. Surely, she should have remembered something of her birth family/father? Perhaps there was no father present when Lizzie was little and she just lived with her mother and Red was her biologic father and when the birth mother disappeared, he gave her to the foster father? OY! My brain is getting twisted!

I like the theory that the picture is of the "bad" daughter. I thought it was of the mother and the same woman in the pix found at the Bonemaker killer's place.

Last week's episode was good. I can't wait for the fall finale tonight!

Last weeks episide wss the most riveting of all. And very grim at times. Killing both of Red's long time friends was just wow. Also the gore of Agent Resstler's wounds was stomach-turning.

Blacklist is truly one of the best new shows of the season!

Normally I won't watch shows with extreme violence, but it fits with the story and characters. This underworld of criminals would do all this and more.

Spader is incredible. My 10pm tv watching slot will be sadly empty till they resume.

Normally I won't watch shows with extreme violence, but it fits with the story and characters. This underworld of criminals would do all this and more.

Spader is incredible. My 10pm tv watching slot will be sadly empty till they resume.

I could barely watch the last episode. Too violent for me.