NBC's The Blacklist starring James Spader

One of my pet peeves with TV portrayals is when they show surgeons with long hair hanging loose over the shoulders. IRL female doctors (esp surgeons and I'd include medical examiners) would have their long hair up in a bun or at least the sides up. Not running around in tight skirts, 4 inch heels and long loose hair.
That's one of my pet peeves too!

Just seeing a housewife on one of those reality shows, pretending to cook, with her hair hanging down in her face. Really?

The thing about this show is not the "story of the week," but the development of all the personal relationships between the husband/wife/Red/co-workers. Truthfully, I found this last episode to be somewhat confusing vis a vis the kidnapping story and was really only interested in the other story lines. I am really hoping that the writers don't create a mess, like the writers did on Lost, and not have a way to dig their way out of it in a half way believable fashion.

yes--I found last night's epi especially upsetting for some reason. Still don't understand about Lizzie's dh. I guess more will be revealed. Sometimes it seems to jump all over the place and I don't know what they are doing.:thinking:

i hope they don't push the story line about her dh under the rug. are we just to believe that he was set up??

i know a lot of people think the guy is her dad.... so next week it looks like we might get to see what the connection is.

Watching this tonight. In the last episode, they people watching their home clearly stated that he was working for someone.

Yes and what I also got from the previous episode was that there was a Russian spy that was defecting to the US. They never actually said that the guy that was killed at the hotel was a spy right? I think the lady only said that she had information that there was a Russian defector and she thought that guy might have answers.

At least that's how I interpreted it. I might have just missed the part where the guy killed was the Russian spy that defected.