MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

Ok I got the raisin micro metro. I really like the color but unfortunately it's going to go back because IMO it's too close to my iridescent gem micro Sutton in both color and shape. The hardware is a dark gunmetal. I really liked the micro metro shape and feel like it looks more polished than the micro Sutton. I would definitely get another one in another color. Not a big fan of the current options at the moment. I'm clearly a sucker for the metallic/iridescent bags lol. The only thing I thought was weird was the top zipper it looks sunken but it can also puff upwards. I guess it's designed for you to be able to max out how much you can put in there. I'm still tempted to get something else in raisin. I've included some comparison shots with the micro Sutton. Also added a handle shot with my patina gemstone next to the raisin which I think will look great with a dark patina.

View attachment 5972481View attachment 5972482View attachment 5972484View attachment 5972485View attachment 5972486View attachment 5972488
Thanks for the great comparison shots.

Reactions: pixiejenna
Can anyone comment on the size comparison between medium Metro deluxe tote and the Niki tote? Does the Niki hold more stuff ? Looking for rational justification to get the Niki even though the Metro has always been my go to personal item for flying.

Can anyone comment on the size comparison between medium Metro deluxe tote and the Niki tote? Does the Niki hold more stuff ? Looking for rational justification to get the Niki even though the Metro has always been my go to personal item for flying.
I don't own one, but you could do the compare thing on the website . Check measurements and pockets, etc.

Hi! I’m new to MZ Wallace and am wondering how the metallic leather bags hold up? They just released some metallic leather pieces for Mother’s Day and I’m about to take the plunge.

Also, for those who have the Sutton and/or metro, which do you prefer?

And how does the nylon wear over time? I kind of worry about tearing or snagging. And also those who have light colors, does color transfer happen easily?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks again!

Reactions: USCGirlie
Hi! I’m new to MZ Wallace and am wondering how the metallic leather bags hold up? They just released some metallic leather pieces for Mother’s Day and I’m about to take the plunge.

And how does the nylon wear over time? I kind of worry about tearing or snagging. And also those who have light colors, does color transfer happen easily?

I don’t own any of the leather bags so I can’t help there. I like both the Sutton and the mini metro. I tend to do the Pearl fabric or metallic in these styles and have had no issue with them. IMG_8589.jpegIMG_6280.jpegIMG_7233.jpeg

Can’t wait to see real life photos of the
Mother’s Day items…. Just as I’m scaling back (I thought) more bags come out at once that I want than ever before.

Especially curious if the metallic leather is like that recent Opal Micro Sutton which, btw, is a touch bigger than regular micro suttons. I still haven’t used it but my main observation is it is so stiff new! But the keychain wallet with same feel has softened, and is holding up great.

And how does the nylon wear over time? I kind of worry about tearing or snagging. And also those who have light colors, does color transfer happen easily

Light nylon does get color transfer. Coated and metallic less so, it seems. I’ve seen damaged bags and honestly don’t understand how people are treating them. A little care as you would with any fabric makes sense but it is very wear-hardy.

I am a Sutton fan personally but carry metro tote (both Micro or next size up = small Sutton, mini metro) just as much. If you scan through the last 10-ish pages of this thread (or do a search) you’ll see some opinions. The micros being so small are a bit different from the next couple sizes. Metro tote deluxe has all the pockets but also all the fabric that can feel floppy and in the way. I bet the metallic leather helps with floppiness.

That petite metro tote deluxe, though, adorable.

Finally added MZ Wallace to my bag line up! Been eyeing this brand for a few years, but never bit the bullet! Added a small Sutton and Crosby sling. Got the Sutton in magnet, and I absolutely love this bag! Thinking of adding a few more! Still figuring out the Crosby sling. Love the look of it on, but just don’t love how my things sit in the bag.

I have a feeling I’ve gone down a rabbit hole.. lol. Will probably add a micro metro tote and another Sutton, just figuring out colors.

Attachments

• IMG_2952.jpeg
    IMG_2952.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 8
I think I’ve fallen down the Mz Wallace rabbit hole! I made my first purchase earlier this week with the magnet small Sutton and a black Crosby sling. And then Friday I picked up the black mini metro.

I love love the small Sutton and now I want to purchase another one or two for spring/summer and hopefully can wear in fall/winter too. So these are the four I’m looking at.

There’s the camel, mushroom dahlia and rose. I am almost certain I will add the dahlia. I can’t stop thinking about this raspberry pink! But am wondering if anyone owns this color already and am curious to know if the color is true to the picture. I feel it can be worn year round

So now I’m torn between camel, mushroom and rose. I do kind of worry about color transfer. If anyone owns these colors, would love to hear the feedback

I will probably add dawn and black, but from what I understand those colors are always released

Thanks for any input!!

Attachments

• IMG_2953.jpeg
    IMG_2953.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2965.jpeg
    IMG_2965.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2966.jpeg
    IMG_2966.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 8
I think I’ve fallen down the Mz Wallace rabbit hole! I made my first purchase earlier this week with the magnet small Sutton and a black Crosby sling. And then Friday I picked up the black mini metro.

I love love the small Sutton and now I want to purchase another one or two for spring/summer and hopefully can wear in fall/winter too. So these are the four I’m looking at.

There’s the camel, mushroom dahlia and rose. I am almost certain I will add the dahlia. I can’t stop thinking about this raspberry pink! But am wondering if anyone owns this color already and am curious to know if the color is true to the picture. I feel it can be worn year round

So now I’m torn between camel, mushroom and rose. I do kind of worry about color transfer. If anyone owns these colors, would love to hear the feedback

I will probably add dawn and black, but from what I understand those colors are always released

Thanks for any input!!
Lighter non pearl colors can get dirty and aren't as easy to clean. They are very pretty though, and my friend has the light color rose color and adores it.