MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

• Thanks
Reactions: estrie and ms p
I broke down and ordered the raisin micro metro tote. I’m hoping that it’s not too similar to my gemstone iridescent micro Sutton. I just love dark purple so much. I also haven’t tried this style or seen it IRL but it seems size wise similar to the micro Sutton. I’ve been using the Crosby go since I got it so size wise it should be very spacious lol.

Ok I got the raisin micro metro. I really like the color but unfortunately it's going to go back because IMO it's too close to my iridescent gem micro Sutton in both color and shape. The hardware is a dark gunmetal. I really liked the micro metro shape and feel like it looks more polished than the micro Sutton. I would definitely get another one in another color. Not a big fan of the current options at the moment. I'm clearly a sucker for the metallic/iridescent bags lol. The only thing I thought was weird was the top zipper it looks sunken but it can also puff upwards. I guess it's designed for you to be able to max out how much you can put in there. I'm still tempted to get something else in raisin. I've included some comparison shots with the micro Sutton. Also added a handle shot with my patina gemstone next to the raisin which I think will look great with a dark patina.

20240323_160126.jpg20240323_160134.jpg20240323_160251.jpg20240323_160306.jpg20240323_160341.jpg20240323_160452.jpg

Ok I got the raisin micro metro. I really like the color but unfortunately it's going to go back because IMO it's too close to my iridescent gem micro Sutton in both color and shape. The hardware is a dark gunmetal. I really liked the micro metro shape and feel like it looks more polished than the micro Sutton. I would definitely get another one in another color. Not a big fan of the current options at the moment. I'm clearly a sucker for the metallic/iridescent bags lol. The only thing I thought was weird was the top zipper it looks sunken but it can also puff upwards. I guess it's designed for you to be able to max out how much you can put in there. I'm still tempted to get something else in raisin. I've included some comparison shots with the micro Sutton. Also added a handle shot with my patina gemstone next to the raisin which I think will look great with a dark patina.

View attachment 5972481View attachment 5972482View attachment 5972484View attachment 5972485View attachment 5972486View attachment 5972488

Nice pics 😍 if raisin comes in a mini metro size I'll buy another raisin haha.