MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

Thanks for the ideas. I struggle with "downsizing" and giving up stuff to carry. It's a work in progress...

Me too. Realistically I can fit all my need into a mini Chelsea. But daily I'm more of a small Chelsea size. Come Roxy style I've the problem of xbody too small, small size too just nice, regular too big [emoji24] I'm sure small is the best fit for me but marcasite didn't work out or maybe did I give up too fast [emoji51] i hope the bags I want sell out fast so I can end my sale struggle

Reactions: greycat64
Thanks M [emoji4] I'm debating between sparrow Jane satchel or p.lustre leather s.roxy. I need to go do something else to get my mind off bags. At the rate I'm staring at the sale page I may end up with both [emoji55] I definitely don't need another bag [emoji17]

Those are both beautiful. My vote is for the leather. It's really gorgeous and one of their best I've seen.

Those are both beautiful. My vote is for the leather. It's really gorgeous and one of their best I've seen.

Thanks luv [emoji4] I wish I can see irl. Now that Jane satchel is sold out I'm struggling between platinum lustre s.roxy coated or leather. I'm just worried how the leather will wear over time. Saw one gal post pic the p.l xbody has spots.

Reactions: honuhonu
I haven't looked at the sale in a few days, and just saw how much is gone. Wow! Good for them.

Not sure why I keep looking at the Pacific Marlena. I know I like neither Pacific nor Marlena...I need to get my head examined! [emoji51][emoji12]

The only bag that truly keeps tempting me is the colorblock leather metro. It's so pretty and I have nothing like it. But would I use it? I'm just not sure. It's been haunting me for a long time though.

Reactions: NamkhaDrolma
I haven't looked at the sale in a few days, and just saw how much is gone. Wow! Good for them.

Not sure why I keep looking at the Pacific Marlena. I know I like neither Pacific nor Marlena...I need to get my head examined! [emoji51][emoji12]

The only bag that truly keeps tempting me is the colorblock leather metro. It's so pretty and I have nothing like it. But would I use it? I'm just not sure. It's been haunting me for a long time though.
That color is amazing . I had requested a bag from another company so I didn't try for the roxy in the fb group. I kind of regret it because I love the pacific color but the size was a bit big for me too. That color is extremely tempting.

Reactions: LuvAllBags
I wasn't going to get anything, but ended up buying a couple tassels and a crossbody abbey in the fur print. I like their prints with small bags and it looks like the perfect small crossbody for errands and shopping.

Reactions: dcooney4
I wasn't going to get anything, but ended up buying a couple tassels and a crossbody abbey in the fur print. I like their prints with small bags and it looks like the perfect small crossbody for errands and shopping.

Good for you...Abby CB strikes me as a good size for day trips on vacay too..or nights out. Times when you don't need to carry everything!