MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

I'm experiencing Sale syndrome. How's p.lustre leather? I'm looking at small Roxy and Roxy xbody. I had both style previously [emoji28] sold both as Jade xbody color wasn't as versatile and marcasite s.roxy flat handle was a bit stiff for me. At least that's what i remember [emoji51]

I just love the Platinum Luster leather. Sigh...only in styles that are too small for me. Too bad, as it's calling my name! Nothing halts my shopping desire in its tracks like a too small bag, though. Just can't do it. It pained me to return that Small Roxy when I ordered it originally. One of the prettiest MZ bags I have ever seen, hands down.

I am on the fence about the sale. No must-haves, but boy does it pain me to see so much Mulberry that I bought at full price. Ugh! I'm surprised that Frankie didn't sell out earlier. Frankie must be losing some of its appeal. Maybe they need to take it away for a while again.

However I did get the new Large Crosby. Score! A bigger Crosby is [emoji106]! Exactly what I was hoping for!

Maybe when a color is really pretty they produce more stock ? so come end of season there are still some stock left

I need to revisit your pics of p.lustre

Keep us posted re large Crosby [emoji4]

I just love the Platinum Luster leather. Sigh...only in styles that are too small for me. Too bad, as it's calling my name! Nothing halts my shopping desire in its tracks like a too small bag, though. Just can't do it. It pained me to return that Small Roxy when I ordered it originally. One of the prettiest MZ bags I have ever seen, hands down.

I am on the fence about the sale. No must-haves, but boy does it pain me to see so much Mulberry that I bought at full price. Ugh! I'm surprised that Frankie didn't sell out earlier. Frankie must be losing some of its appeal. Maybe they need to take it away for a while again.

However I did get the new Large Crosby. Score! A bigger Crosby is [emoji106]! Exactly what I was hoping for!
I agree on the Mulberry. It said it was mz exclusive but I bought it at Bloomies. I am still tempted because I have sale fever. Congrats on the Crosby!

Reactions: LuvAllBags

I just have too many Frankies (that I don't use nearly enough) to buy mulberry which makes me sad because it looks like a gorgeous color.

I would love to get something in mulberry but I don't think any of the styles work for me-- wish it came in Roxy!!

I just have too many Frankies (that I don't use nearly enough) to buy mulberry which makes me sad because it looks like a gorgeous color.

I would love to get something in mulberry but I don't think any of the styles work for me-- wish it came in Roxy!!

I brought a Mulberry Paige home from Nordstrom over the Winter..., I liked.., but didn't love, so I returned. I miss the edging. Bags without it don't have enough dimension. I was looking at Mulberry wishing it was more like Currant color and had the edging.

Reactions: LuvAllBags
@ms p I have pluster leather croxy and I love her. I've used her just enough times so she's softened up. As long as her size fits everything for you, I think her leather is soft, substantial and still lightweight.

Thanks M [emoji4] I'm debating between sparrow Jane satchel or p.lustre leather s.roxy. I need to go do something else to get my mind off bags. At the rate I'm staring at the sale page I may end up with both [emoji55] I definitely don't need another bag [emoji17]

Reactions: makn808
I've been thinking about the small Roxy in Luna or pl leather. The main compartment is roomy enough but the regular Roxy's exterior pockets were barely functional. I can't imagine how functional they would be on the small. I am eyeing the small Abbeys though.

I've been thinking about the small Roxy in Luna or pl leather. The main compartment is roomy enough but the regular Roxy's exterior pockets were barely functional. I can't imagine how functional they would be on the small. I am eyeing the small Abbeys though.

I use Small Roxy's front pockets for keys, lip product, gum, mints etc...but, I know..not huge. Still, I find with the side pockets for sunglasses and back zip for credit card case etc it all works well enough for my needs.