MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

Zinnia metro flat key pouch just received. Together with raisin 🩷💜

Natural indoor lighting:
View attachment 5987199

Just for fun here's my Sakura Kuromi with Zinnia

Dim indoor lighting:
View attachment 5987205

Ooh I really like that pink! I ordered the zinnia key pouch too and it should be here Monday! I was thinking of getting the metro sling if I really liked the color. I wish they’d release the Crosby sling or a backpack in pink!

Reactions: ms p
Hi all! I’ve fallen down the MZ Wallace rabbit hole. I’ve picked up 5 bags within 2 weeks 🤦🏽‍♀️. Anyhow am wondering if seasonal colors get repeated often. I picked up a dahlia small Sutton but then I saw the zinnia and I love that pink too! Am thinking getting the micro metro in zinnia but am feeling a little guilty picking up another pink bag. I do feel like the dahlia is a good year round pink/raspberry where the zinnia is perfect for spring/summer. I do love both shades of this pink.

Attachments

• IMG_3044.png
    IMG_3044.png
    589 KB · Views: 10
Hi all! I’ve fallen down the MZ Wallace rabbit hole. I’ve picked up 5 bags within 2 weeks 🤦🏽‍♀️. Anyhow am wondering if seasonal colors get repeated often. I picked up a dahlia small Sutton but then I saw the zinnia and I love that pink too! Am thinking getting the micro metro in zinnia but am feeling a little guilty picking up another pink bag. I do feel like the dahlia is a good year round pink/raspberry where the zinnia is perfect for spring/summer. I do love both shades of this pink.

Welcome to the rabbit hole haha. Coincidentally that's the video I was watching yesterday. Made me crave for the zinnia small metro tote deluxe oops. Previously the colors doesn't get repeated often but recently they have repeated a few colors already although it may not be in the same style release each time. Which other bags have u bought?

Reactions: dcooney4
Welcome to the rabbit hole haha. Coincidentally that's the video I was watching yesterday. Made me crave for the zinnia small metro tote deluxe oops. Previously the colors doesn't get repeated often but recently they have repeated a few colors already although it may not be in the same style release each time. Which other bags have u bought?
Hi! When I saw the Zinnia in person I was completely smitten, it’s such a pretty pink. And as for the Dahlia, I felt the same way, I love a good raspberry color. And I wouldn’t even call myself someone drawn to pinks. lol. I do like the small metro tote, and want to add one eventually, but I don’t carry too much. But that zinnia micro tote is just too good. Lol

As for what I current have, I actually have 4 not 5 sorry!!! I’m a fan of metro and Sutton totes. I picked up the magnet and dahlia small Sutton and black Crosby sling and black mini metro tote. But will be adding the another mini metro in Dawn. I think I am favoring the metros over suttons because of the organization.

I do like the Crosby line too, something from that collection I think will be next. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Hi! When I saw the Zinnia in person I was completely smitten, it’s such a pretty pink. And as for the Dahlia, I felt the same way, I love a good raspberry color. And I wouldn’t even call myself someone drawn to pinks. lol. I do like the small metro tote, and want to add one eventually, but I don’t carry too much. But that zinnia micro tote is just too good. Lol

As for what I current have, I actually have 4 not 5 sorry!!! I’m a fan of metro and Sutton totes. I picked up the magnet and dahlia small Sutton and black Crosby sling and black mini metro tote. But will be adding the another mini metro in Dawn. I think I am favoring the metros over suttons because of the organization.

I do like the Crosby line too, something from that collection I think will be next. 🤦🏽‍♀️

You have a nice collection already! I think the zinnia micro metro will be a nice addition :smile:

Personally I prefer metro vs sutton styles too. I love the 2 top collar exterior zip pockets on the metro bags. Mini metro is one of my fav style. Mine is the black ombre stars. I can't do bags that are too tiny.

Screenshot_2024-04-25-19-07-15-65_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

I got the email announcing the Medium Raffia tote in Zinnia and couldn't resist. I looked for the best price online and found it for $228 from a site called febeclothing.com which is a pretty decent reduction over the $285 list price. I browsed around and it seemed like a legit site.

The bag just arrived and it has a small area of damage. There is one spot where the raffia is broken so that part of the weave looks like it has a hole in it. I realize raffia is a natural fiber and it can get damaged over time but I didn't expect it to arrive with this type of incident. Would you consider this worthy of requesting an exchange or a refund if they can't exchange it?

Also, I'll note that the big was shipped in just a larger bubble wrap mailer. It is a fine mailer but it was thrown in there without any dust bag or even tissue paper. As a result it very much smells plasticky like the mailer itself. I can forgive that if that was my only complaint given the good price. But the damage is a different story.

compatempImageQnUffA.jpgtempImagefEgUb4.jpgtempImageotPKud.jpg

Last edited:
I got the email announcing the Medium Raffia tote in Zinnia and couldn't resist. I looked for the best price online and found it for $228 from a site called febeclothing.com which is a pretty decent reduction over the $285 list price. I browsed around and it seemed like a legit site.

The bag just arrived and it has a small area of damage. There is one spot where the raffia is broken so that part of the weave looks like it has a hole in it. I realize raffia is a natural fiber and it can get damaged over time but I didn't expect it to arrive with this type of incident. Would you consider this worthy of requesting an exchange or a refund if they can't exchange it?

Also, I'll note that the big was shipped in just a larger bubble wrap mailer. It is a fine mailer but it was thrown in there without any dust bag or even tissue paper. As a result it very much smells plasticky like the mailer itself. I can forgive that if that was my only complaint given the good price. But the damage is a different story.

compaView attachment 5990505View attachment 5990506View attachment 5990507
For me that would make me crazy, and I would return it. I am pretty fussy though.

Reactions: adlgel

compaView attachment 5990505View attachment 5990506View attachment 5990507

If u are not satisfied with the quality I think it's better to return to the retailer. With use the raffia will be worn and probably look worse? Or u can order another one to compare? I've never own any Mzw raffia bags so not sure do they all look like this.