MyPoupette

I've heard that Carol has a better reputation here than MyPoupette, but I would've never have thought this bad! I didn't even know that Carol used to work for MyPoupette! Thank god I have not used MP:s services.. MP still seems so trustworthy based on the website..ick..:mad:

My Poupette
I have purchased their service to Authenticate Chanel bag paid for 48 hours service, I have sent email asking for confirmations and received no reply, I am still waiting, this just another lesson for all of us, I should have read about my poupette from this forum first, after I read what others wrote here, I know my chances for getting my money worth is slim....

This happenned to me recently where I paid for an authentication service and days went by beyond the deadline etc also but in the end they responded and were very apologetic in resolving the issue and making sure I was satisfied etc but it was very frustrating in the meantime

There have been other threads about their poor service. As a business owner, I thought about listing them on my site as an authentication service, but have decided against it. Now, when I see trusted MyPoupette sellers on Ebay, it doesn't do anything to raise confidence in the sellers' product.

I just got my credit card bill with a charge from The Finer Designer, aka My Poupette. The telephone number is listed as 702-300-8723. I have been trying without success to get an authentication since 12/17/09. Today, I disputed the charge with my credit card company and obtained a credit.

Man....this is getting me worried. I just paid via paypal to have an item authenticated. Now I have a funny feeling in my tummy. :sick:

I used google checkout to pay MP. Two weeks later I still didn't hear from them. I filed for refund and got it back within 24 hours. Give them some benefit of the doubt. Some people got good service. Some people didn't get service at all, like me. But you are covered by Paypal. You can get your money back if you don't hear from them within a reasonable period.

After reading countless comments and threads on how MP does not provide a service when a customer pays a fee I refuse to ever use them in the future if I need an authentication. They suck.

how does the athenticate here work? I see people posting links to ebay items, after checking out the initial things to look for we can post a link for this site to authenticate an item on ebay?
thanks!